Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

The OFFICIAL Monaco and French Riviera Thread.

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2012 | 01:50 PM
|
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
MONACO

Just finished a big TEAMSPEED photoshoot above Monaco this afternoon.
We did some very cool stuff....

Kevin Stec / Kyter is an amazing photographer and a very very nice guy.

Old 07-29-2012 | 08:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
pics please..

Old 07-29-2012 | 02:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
I just went through this whole thread, don't know how I missed it before. Get material please keep posting! I can't wait to make it to Monaco one of these days.

Old 07-30-2012 | 04:55 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Old 07-31-2012 | 04:40 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
In summary, you have THE coolest job in the world, live in THE best city in the world, and always have the sickest cars before anyone else. Top it all off with a great knack for suspense building in your threads and a great style of writing and i would say it all means one thing.....

You ARE the Most Interesting Man in the World!

And now it is "official"

Talk about having the best job ever. *
Mystery man accompanying Scarlett Johansson on yacht is her bodyguard, not her boyfriend - New York Daily News

Old 07-31-2012 | 05:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
RedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura about
Haha that is truly amazing! You get paid to stroke Scarlets stomach while every guy in the world would pay to do soo!

Old 08-06-2012 | 02:55 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
weide1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Barcelona 2005

In early spring 2005 i saw this yacht in the harbor of Barcelona. Sadly, i don't rember its name anymore. Anyone?

MONACO BODYGUARDS, that is one special S 73 AMG. Great car, great engine. In 2001, i had the oppertunity to drive the SL 73.
I'm interested in more pics of that S 73. Like interior, engine.

And wondering, spending lots of time in the gym?

So, now i'll continue watching men's 105 kg weightlifting London 2012.

Old 08-13-2012 | 04:20 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
My cars - Monaco / French Riviera

Past to present, part 28.

Originally Posted by Dutchnick
I see it now.
What happened to your S73? Do you still have it? I bet it's worth a small fortune by now.
Car was sold to a celebrity.

Originally Posted by Duff Man
Your S73 is astonishing.
Thank you, it was a fantastic car.

Originally Posted by GMS03
for me the best, the s73 amg
Thanks more pics below.

Originally Posted by SL55K
I went through the entire thread, the S73 is to die for.
Thanks! You have some nice cars as well.

Originally Posted by weide1

MONACO BODYGUARDS, that is one special S 73 AMG. Great car, great engine. In 2001, i had the oppertunity to drive the SL 73.

I'm interested in more pics of that S 73. Like interior, engine.

And wondering, spending lots of time in the gym?
Thank you. More pics below. Unfortunately I can't find the pics of the interior. Pics where taken in the time when I only had a anlogue camera. And I have never really been into taking pics of my cars. Now I regret that a little.

It is a shame. I wanted to show the integrated television screens and the black/grey interior with black wood. Including steering wheel with a AMG/// logo.

And yes I work out 5 times a week. In the high season, 3 times a week.

Pics taken at Aeroport Nice Cote D'Azur and the Monaco Heliport.

S 73 ///AMG

Attached Images   
Old 08-14-2012 | 06:02 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
jhynds is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi all,

I'm departing for Cannes/Monaco next Tuesday - can't wait!

I have lunch book in Louis XV and Chateau Eza also.

Any other restaurants that people would recommend?

Thanks!

Old 08-14-2012 | 09:53 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by jhynds
Hi all,

I'm departing for Cannes/Monaco next Tuesday - can't wait!

I have lunch book in Louis XV and Chateau Eza also.

Any other restaurants that people would recommend?

Thanks!

That is some excellent (and expensive) restaurants you have chosen all ready.

What kind of restaurant are you looking for ?

Here are a few suggestions in the meantime:

* Sass Cafe - "The Jet Setter's Hot Spot."

* Rampoldi - "Well known for its unbelievable caviar, it offers a brasserie style menu and during the weekends it is crowded with an international clientele that want to taste some of the glamorous dolce vita just like in the good old days."

* Cipriani - Trendy restaurant managed by Flavio Briatore... "Fresh, elegant and focused on service. "

Attached Images  

Quick Reply: The OFFICIAL Monaco and French Riviera Thread.