Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

The OFFICIAL Monaco and French Riviera Thread.

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2012 | 04:58 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Sebi is on a distinguished roadSebi is on a distinguished roadSebi is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Nice. Perfect to go out on the sea in the evening for a glass of whisky and a cigar

Old 07-16-2012 | 04:59 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dutchnick
Some great shots MM. Thanks for sharing.
Shame I won't be in the South of France this summer.
Thanks man, it sucks if you can be there....happened to be in the same situation last summer...didn't know how I would survive not traveling for a year. I promised my self 2 vacations per year (I just don't want to survive, I want to LIVE it up a little) Life is too short...some more pics

Old 07-16-2012 | 05:10 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Saint Tropez

Old 07-18-2012 | 04:28 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SL55K
Thats really cool. My car was too one of the first AMG performance packaged SL55 in the world as well (lowered suspension, and larger brakes, LSD from AMG, Speedlimiter removed, A different ABC supension), but had the standard 55 front and wheels. I had an extremely loud exhaust system (this was stock comparing it the SL55s during its time), I also have the same "gearbox" you are talking about. Car was sent FabDesign first for a one-off job with the interior of the car. Car was faster than a standard SL55 AMG (which was 493bhp back then) but not like the power you produced. And my car is a 2003 model, I believe the 030 performance package was released in either 2005 or 2006.
Thank you!

You still have it, right? I did not quite understand, was your exhaust stock or not?

FabDesign have made a lot of cool stuff.

Old 07-18-2012 | 04:41 AM
AMGFanatic
It's faster because the car has a bigger Throttle Body. ^

Old 07-19-2012 | 05:07 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
In summary, you have THE coolest job in the world, live in THE best city in the world, and always have the sickest cars before anyone else. Top it all off with a great knack for suspense building in your threads and a great style of writing and i would say it all means one thing.....

You ARE the Most Interesting Man in the World!
Thank you my friend!! That really is quite a compliment.

I do love doing what I do.

I will try to keep it up. More cool stuff coming.....

Old 07-19-2012 | 07:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
sheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond repute
Don't think I'll be back till the film festival next year ... bummer :-/

Old 07-21-2012 | 06:05 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by TrackandTuner
This was last year, more here:
Monaco Summer Madness - Track and Tuner

last couple of years, worth watching
Cool pics. Post up more if you have.

Originally Posted by Dutchnick
Some great shots MM. Thanks for sharing.
Shame I won't be in the South of France this summer.
Maybe next year ?

Originally Posted by MeanMachine
It's faster because the car has a bigger Throttle Body. ^
It is faster that standard because of the throttle body, was that what you meant? Does this has anything to do with his exhaust ?

Old 07-21-2012 | 06:10 AM
AMGFanatic
Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™
Cool pics. Post up more if you have.

Maybe next year ?

It is faster that standard because of the throttle body, was that what you meant? Does this has anything to do with his exhaust ?
Different Tune, throttle body, 19" wheels, AMG 030 f1 bumper, LSD Diff, bigger brakes, different calibration for the suspension module, alcantara steering wheel, de restricted speed.

Old 07-21-2012 | 09:52 AM
Tom
Teamspeed Member
Tom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura about

Quick Reply: The OFFICIAL Monaco and French Riviera Thread.