Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

Where do you recommend to eat in NYC.

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 09:34 AM
Teamspeed Member
Evil Duffman has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Duffman has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Duffman has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Duffman has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Duffman has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Duffman has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Duffman has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Duffman has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Duffman has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Duffman has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Duffman has a reputation beyond repute
One of the best is probably Le Cirque...

its on 58th right before park ave, really famous restaurant.

Old 04-24-2009, 02:02 PM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Tsar
Dunno about "hot spot" but I enjoyed Ninja NY. NINIJA NEW YORK Restaurant, Finest Japanese Cuisine
I've been to Ninja twice now, and neither time I thought the food was anything to brag about. The show they put on is what you pay for, and the artistic appeal of the food.

My friends came to visit me and were dying to go there because of a video that was around on YouTube.

We drank a lot that night, and if I remember correctly Saki Bombs ran about $30 a pop...

Old 04-24-2009, 02:34 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GetLiquidNow
I've been to Ninja twice now, and neither time I thought the food was anything to brag about. The show they put on is what you pay for, and the artistic appeal of the food.

My friends came to visit me and were dying to go there because of a video that was around on YouTube.

We drank a lot that night, and if I remember correctly Saki Bombs ran about $30 a pop...
Different strokes for different folks, I liked it.

Old 04-24-2009, 05:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond repute
Le Bilboquet on 63rd between Madison and Park? It's opposite of the Lowell Hotel.

Not exactly a 'Hot Spot' but I enjoyed eating here, of course you have to be accepting of 'Eurotrash'.
It's a really small restaurant which, if busy, will try to cram as many people into it as possible. It's quite an experience. The food however is really good! It's also a way to improve on your French...

Old 04-24-2009, 07:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
carendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond repute
if you want very good sushi - Sushi Yasuda, Kuruma Zushi, or Masa - bills will range from $150/person to $600/person - you get what you pay for.

if you want high-ending dining - Le Bernardin (as MrKram suggests) for seafood, Jean Georges lunch is a steal ($30/3 courses + $11/additional courses), and Corton would be a more experimental entry but has been well received.

if you want middle tier - Momofuku Ssam is excellent, Gramercy Tavern is dependable, as is Craft.

if you want to try something you've never tried before - WD50 will be the place.

there are obviously hundreds of other choices for pizza, steak, ethnic, italian, etc...

- chuck

Old 05-15-2009, 12:56 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
6spdg37s is on a distinguished road6spdg37s is on a distinguished road6spdg37s is on a distinguished road6spdg37s is on a distinguished road6spdg37s is on a distinguished road6spdg37s is on a distinguished road
I ate at Docks on 3rd ave the other day food was very good.

Old 10-19-2009, 01:40 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
dafoozeking is infamous around these partsdafoozeking is infamous around these partsdafoozeking is infamous around these partsdafoozeking is infamous around these partsdafoozeking is infamous around these partsdafoozeking is infamous around these parts
Hey there!
If you're looking for delicious and cheap eats in a casual environment, I loved Cafe Habana last month in the LES, the Cuban gourmet is excellent and do try their grilled corn with melted cheese!

17 Prince St, New York, NY‎ - (212) 625-2001‎

I'm also a burger freak, and would highly recommend PoP Burger, located right outside Bergdorf on 58th/5th!