Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

NYC Trip: Feb. 2008 >PICS<

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 12:41 PM
MTK
Banned
MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Watched the NBA All Star game at my friends place on upper east side....sick pad...shoe collection to die for! (for MTK)

this room is ridiculous, yet kinda cool in weird way at the same time !!!!

Old 02-20-2008, 12:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by MTK
You can almost hear the gears in MTK's head churning now...

Old 02-20-2008, 01:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ag Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like you had a good time. Thanks for the pictorial.

Old 02-20-2008, 01:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MTK
Yea it was intense. There was lots more but i was tired of taking pics + i suck at taking pics so thats all i got for ya hahaha. The shoes + Plasma + Nintendo Wii = sick!!!

Originally Posted by Ag Surfer
Looks like you had a good time. Thanks for the pictorial.
I did have blast...and your welcome. Threads like these are my fav on here so i try to add them whenever i can.

Originally Posted by nerual
Holy moly that is some shoe collection. Your buddy needs an intervention! Sorry I missed you, maybe next time we can get some plans together and paint the town red. You should come wheelin with us on the weekend sometime, we're not that far from you down in the Pine Barrens.
No worries. I know i was VERY tough to track down this weekend because all of my plans were last minute and i was all over the place.

Painting the town Red.....TOTALLY! Thats what i do best!

As for the Pine Barrons, i would be down for that...what town do you go to? And whos vehicle do you use? My 22" Pirelli's wont be seeing any of the sand

Old 02-20-2008, 02:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Still Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond repute
we will have to plan a trip to NYC, the girl I'm seeing it on the upper east side so I've got my place to stay covered and it looks like jon has his place to stay covered as well

I'm guessing I'll be up there mid-march next

Old 02-20-2008, 02:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
As for the Pine Barrons, i would be down for that...what town do you go to? And whos vehicle do you use? My 22" Pirelli's wont be seeing any of the sand
It worked on the Range Rover who went out with us last week! We hit up Wharton State Forest and Warren Grove mostly. We take our JK out.

Old 02-20-2008, 03:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Still Lost
we will have to plan a trip to NYC, the girl I'm seeing it on the upper east side so I've got my place to stay covered and it looks like jon has his place to stay covered as well
I am down for that.....although this time i want to take the Accela up there...i love that thing!

Originally Posted by nerual
It worked on the Range Rover who went out with us last week! We hit up Wharton State Forest and Warren Grove mostly. We take our JK out.
and what do you do? LOL....just ride around until someone gets stuck? Kidding...let me know next time you go and ill get my boy and his FJ Crusier to come along.

PS: Being in NYC for a few day makes me SO Agressive. I found myself driving like a maniac (more than normal) and pushing my way in front of people n stuff in my locao gas station and Wawa hahahahaha....such a fast pace up there even when compared to Philly area. Hilarious!!!

Old 02-20-2008, 03:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Still Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond repute
I am down for that.....although this time i want to take the Accela up there...i love that thing!!!!
Screw that I'm driving, I can't leave my car behind, there is a garage in my girls building and it will be cheaper than Accela

and what do you do? LOL....just ride around until someone gets stuck? Kidding...let me know next time you go and ill get my boy and his FJ Crusier to come along.!!!

Dude I don't have the FJ yet, we are talking spring time

Old 02-20-2008, 04:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Still Lost

Dude I don't have the FJ yet, we are talking spring time
Not you dumbazz, my other buddy has a lifted FJ with winches and pullies and flux capacitors n stuff

Accela FTW!