Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

IL Supreme Court: Out of staters do not need FOID

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 11:34 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
IL Supreme Court: Out of staters do not need FOID

Visiting Gun Owners Don't Need Illinois FOID: Supreme Court | NBC Chicago

Looks like I can finally bring my guns to IL when we visit now.

This will also solve the precarious situation that travellers with firearms were constantly placed under when they connect in Chicago and missed the flight and had to get their luggage and re-checkin.

Sucks that the poor UT guy still got put in the slammer in NJ because he brought legally checked pistol and had to take possession of his bags because of flight delay.

Old 04-08-2011, 11:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by stuka
Visiting Gun Owners Don't Need Illinois FOID: Supreme Court | NBC Chicago

Looks like I can finally bring my guns to IL when we visit now.

This will also solve the precarious situation that travellers with firearms were constantly placed under when they connect in Chicago and missed the flight and had to get their luggage and re-checkin.

Sucks that the poor UT guy still got put in the slammer in NJ because he brought legally checked pistol and had to take possession of his bags because of flight delay.
Good news. Hopefully I get a gun by the time you visit again.

Old 04-08-2011, 11:39 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by .:Raul
Good news. Hopefully I get a gun by the time you visit again.
LOL, I got my MIL to apply for a FOID and was going to have her buy a few just so that we (and her) can have some.

Yes I know, Lake Zurich, really dangerous area.

I just rather having it and not need it than needing it and not have it.