Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

Come Neg rep me. (BB guns)

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2010, 06:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
propr`one has a reputation beyond reputepropr`one has a reputation beyond reputepropr`one has a reputation beyond reputepropr`one has a reputation beyond reputepropr`one has a reputation beyond reputepropr`one has a reputation beyond reputepropr`one has a reputation beyond reputepropr`one has a reputation beyond reputepropr`one has a reputation beyond reputepropr`one has a reputation beyond reputepropr`one has a reputation beyond repute
Come Neg rep me. (BB guns)

This is admittedly a stupid question.

I need a BB gun (pistol). Here's the catch. It has to WORK. I prefer Co2.

I've had a few Crossman C11's, and other models, and a glock replica and .50 replica. They all jam after a few weeks usage. I'm not a complete moron, i know how to load pellets properly, i think they're just shitty guns.

Anyone have any suggestions? The catches are:
-It has to be Co2 (green gas is illegal here)
-it has to be under 500fps (more than that is illegal here, IE firearm)
-No hollow points (guess, welcome to ****ing canada)

I dont really want to spend more than like 150-200$ on a BB gun. The gun HAS to be legal (meet all above specs), i like having it in the car for target practise. (Even if you get a firearms permit in canada, which i'm in the process of getting, you can't have guns in your car unless you're transporting them to range/gun shop/hunting)

Thanks TS!

Old 01-14-2010, 06:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
I have the drozd w/ a mock suppressor. adjustable 300 / 450 / 600 fps, 1-shot / 3-shot / 6-shot bursts. it is amazing and is incredibly accurate, but slightly above your budget. Here's a clip of it in action, and yes, it sounds like that if not louder in person:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h7dH0YtPyY