Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

ANTIQUE GUNS anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 12:37 AM
MTK
Banned
MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK
ANTIQUE GUNS anyone?

i have a few..
but i have no clue what they are worth or what era they are from.

i am having them appraised next week,

Old 01-29-2008, 12:38 AM
MTK
Banned

and a rifle

Old 01-29-2008, 12:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Russ has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond repute
Calling RufMD... Calling RufMD

Old 01-29-2008, 12:46 AM
Teamspeed MVP
Smoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond repute
Jas, has a big collection Knick. Be interesting to know what they appraise for. Not going to the Antique Road Show, Are You?

Old 01-29-2008, 12:51 AM
MTK
Banned
might appraise for nothing, my dad and i have 12 guns and 2 rifles together.. a bunch of swords too
why? dunno why actually!

the ones in the photos are the cleanist ones.... i think the others might have blood/rust and lots of dirt....

might just shadow box them all and make a nice display in the office.

Old 01-29-2008, 12:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Secure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by MTK
might appraise for nothing, my dad and i have 12 guns and 2 rifles together.. a bunch of swords too
why? dunno why actually!

the ones in the photos are the cleanist ones.... i think the others might have blood/rust and lots of dirt....

You should definitely get those appraised. I have a few old rifleman 30.06 guns that were worth next to nothing years back and now are worth around $5k each. I would say the guns you displayed are easily worth $10k each but these days its all about finding a buyer for them. You have some very nice specimens.

Old 01-29-2008, 10:29 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not familiar with the value of that period of guns....looks pretty damn cool though !

Old 01-29-2008, 11:36 PM
Senior Kaine
KO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to all
Gangs of NY!

Old 01-29-2008, 11:37 PM
Senior Kaine
KO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to allKO KAINE is a name known to all
Originally Posted by MTK

thats the move

Old 01-29-2008, 11:38 PM
MTK
Banned
they are all extremely heavy! my pops knows how to fire these things off the bullets are like round steel marbles

Quick Reply: ANTIQUE GUNS anyone?