Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

AJC article on 'gun control'

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2009, 11:40 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
AJC article on 'gun control'

Reporter Maureen Downey goes on a typical liberal rant about how guns are killing our children in the light of several violent robberies on and near the Georgia Tech campus - one shooting - and the shooting of two black college students on the Clark Atlanta and Morehouse campuses.

Be sure to read the comments that follow and take note of her weak responses (lack of in some cases) to the facts and harsh truths.

Yo Boy Willie is great!

The Alex that posted is not me.

Our children are under siege from guns and no one cares | Get Schooled

sample post:

DecaturMom

October 13th, 2009
8:17 pm

Explain your reasoning William and others to the mother who is burying her child this week, who is scraping up money from the community to pay for a funeral she never thought she would have to pay for. Explain this to the friends who can’t understand why an innocent friend and former team member won’t be at the game Friday night, why he’ll never play basketball on the new gym floor, why he won’t graduate with his peers in 2012—then feel good about yourself and your acceptance that we don’t need to have gun control.

response by Yo Boy Willie:

Yo Boy Willie

October 17th, 2009
3:51 am

Quote “Explain your reasoning William and others to the mother who is burying her child this week, who is scraping up money from the community to pay for a funeral she never thought she would have to pay for. Explain this to the friends who can’t understand why an innocent friend and former team member won’t be at the game Friday night, why he’ll never play basketball on the new gym floor, why he won’t graduate with his peers in 2012—then feel good about yourself and your acceptance that we don’t need to have gun control.”

Explain why YOU refuse to acknowlege that the GUN did not kill him.

Explain why YOU refuse acknowledge that BLACKS killed him, and that 99.99999% of children Murdered in Atlanta are murdered by BLACKS.

No – instead you chose to hide behind an inanimate object ,

Please – man up and and admit the truth

Last edited by Alex; 10-18-2009 at 02:35 PM.
Old 10-18-2009, 04:04 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
fast pace has a reputation beyond reputefast pace has a reputation beyond reputefast pace has a reputation beyond reputefast pace has a reputation beyond reputefast pace has a reputation beyond reputefast pace has a reputation beyond reputefast pace has a reputation beyond reputefast pace has a reputation beyond reputefast pace has a reputation beyond reputefast pace has a reputation beyond reputefast pace has a reputation beyond repute
What I really don't understand is why the movement to adopt all European laws and procedures? I was under the impression that our founders wanted to provide us with our own standards of living. And last time I checked, they were pretty damn wise and forward thinking!

But I will concede to one U.K. law, which is the one regarding frivolous lawsuits. Other than that I happen to like our CHOICE of possessing a firearm or not.