Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Koenigsegg One:1 POV Goodwood Festival of Speed

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2014, 03:28 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
DebruxxxLambo is on a distinguished roadDebruxxxLambo is on a distinguished road
Koenigsegg One:1 POV Goodwood Festival of Speed

Guys from TheBHPProject released this AWESOME video of the Koenigsegg One:1 doing a lap during GFoS and god it is FAST !!!

Old 06-28-2014, 09:47 AM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I love the One:1. I look forward of seeing how similar of a car they can make that is actually street legal.

Old 06-29-2014, 02:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ZondaUFO
I love the One:1. I look forward of seeing how similar of a car they can make that is actually street legal.
What's amazing about the One:1 is that it actually is street legal! Probably not in the U.S. however.

Old 06-29-2014, 10:28 AM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by B4rad
What's amazing about the One:1 is that it actually is street legal! Probably not in the U.S. however.
It is not street legal in the USA. Koenigsegg told me that they plan to make the 2015 Agera fully street legal in America and I am sure it will have some of the One:1 DNA. The regulations in the US make it much more difficult to achieve massive power and low weight. Koenigsegg seems to specialize in that recipe so it will be interesting to see what they can deliver here compared to Europe and Asia.

Old 06-29-2014, 06:16 PM
Teamspeed Member
alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Here are a couple of shots I took at Goodwood of the clear carbon one:1 to wet your appetite ZondaUFO

Attached Images   
Old 06-29-2014, 08:03 PM
Teamspeed Member
Great pics!!! That car is stunning!!

Old 06-30-2014, 08:50 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
DebruxxxLambo is on a distinguished roadDebruxxxLambo is on a distinguished road
Wooauw beautiful !!!

Old 06-30-2014, 11:31 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Striker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond repute
That's a car which screams SEX!

Old 07-03-2014, 12:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ZondaUFO
It is not street legal in the USA. Koenigsegg told me that they plan to make the 2015 Agera fully street legal in America and I am sure it will have some of the One:1 DNA. The regulations in the US make it much more difficult to achieve massive power and low weight. Koenigsegg seems to specialize in that recipe so it will be interesting to see what they can deliver here compared to Europe and Asia.
I don't personally think this will prove too difficult. The Agera chassis, on which the One:1 is based, has already been certified compliant with U.S. regulations. In addition, the Agera engine, on which the One:1 engine is based, has also previously passed muster by the U.S. EPA., without too much trouble I'm told. The changes that were made to raise the power are probably not going to effect the emissions very much, and in any case as you say, Koenigsegg runs their proprietary engine management software, so any needed tweaks should be fairly easy to implement. Like you I'm interested to see whether they can pull this off; I don't think anyone's ever attempted to certify a 1300hp engine before.

All they have to do is put smart airbags in it, which they've already said will be done for the 2015 cars. All this means that there's no reason the One:1 headed to the U.S. couldn't be fully legal, just as I've stated previously.

Whether the eventual owner chooses to register it is an entirely different matter, of course.

Last edited by mattjs33; 07-03-2014 at 12:32 PM.