Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

One-off Koenigsegg Agera

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2012 | 10:59 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond repute
Personally I love all this Koenigsegg v. Pagani stuff. It reminds me a lot of Chevy v. Ford. Each will have an advantage for a time, only to be overtaken a bit later on, for a time. All the while fans of both can make valid arguments of why their brand is better.

Personally I'm a Chevy (GM) guy. Why? I just am, I guess. These things are deeply rooted and highly emotional. I'm also a Koenigsegg guy. And yet I see in Pagani some really cool things. Pagani does some things better than Koenigsegg, and vice versa. But I'm still a Koenigsegg guy.

I live in an area on the border of Illinois and Wisconsin where we have a blend of Bears and Packers fans. And while I'm a Bears fan and want the Bears to win and when I'm at a game and in full meathead mode I'm yelling "Packers suck!", I still have to bregrudgingly admit they've got a pretty good team up there.

So whether Pagani or Koenigsegg fans (owners most likely none of us), and regardless of this stat or that time, I think we can all agree that the world is better for having both.

Go ahead and root, but root respectfully.

Old 10-25-2012 | 11:17 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
streetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by mattjs33
Personally I love all this Koenigsegg v. Pagani stuff. It reminds me a lot of Chevy v. Ford. Each will have an advantage for a time, only to be overtaken a bit later on, for a time. All the while fans of both can make valid arguments of why their brand is better.

Personally I'm a Chevy (GM) guy. Why? I just am, I guess. These things are deeply rooted and highly emotional. I'm also a Koenigsegg guy. And yet I see in Pagani some really cool things. Pagani does some things better than Koenigsegg, and vice versa. But I'm still a Koenigsegg guy.

I live in an area on the border of Illinois and Wisconsin where we have a blend of Bears and Packers fans. And while I'm a Bears fan and want the Bears to win and when I'm at a game and in full meathead mode I'm yelling "Packers suck!", I still have to bregrudgingly admit they've got a pretty good team up there.

So whether Pagani or Koenigsegg fans (owners most likely none of us), and regardless of this stat or that time, I think we can all agree that the world is better for having both.

Well said that man

Old 10-25-2012 | 11:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future

Exacly!! Thats the point! I did not like the coments on copy this, copy that, etc, etc....

Old 10-25-2012 | 12:01 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute

Personally I'm a Chevy (GM) guy. Why? I just am, I guess. These things are deeply rooted and highly emotional. I'm also a Koenigsegg guy.
That is how you put it, and receive no argument.

Now if you take your personal liking and make believe that its the most superior thing..you better back it up

Old 10-25-2012 | 12:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond repute
Personally I'm not convinced this rendering is authentic. It doesn't look much like work that Koenigsegg would have put together, as far as the quality of the graphics.

I think I read somewhere that this is what the customer was aiming for, and the BLT was the result?

In any case to me it looks a bit too much.

Old 10-25-2012 | 01:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Imho, Pagani = superior in every single way to Koenigsegg.

Work of art on wheels > glorified kitcar.

Old 10-25-2012 | 02:57 PM
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NGJR

Quoted for truth!

Old 10-26-2012 | 01:40 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Aristotle is on a distinguished roadAristotle is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by NGJR

This is a pointless discussion and is starting to look more and more like the comment section on a youtube video, but calling Koenigsegg a glorified kitcar is a tad overkill IMHO

I love both Pagani and Koenigsegg (the cars, not Horacio or Christian)

Thank god I'm never going to be in a situation where I have to choose between the two.

Old 10-26-2012 | 01:46 AM
Teamspeed Member
Will_CA is on a distinguished roadWill_CA is on a distinguished road
Lol I'm quite a big Ford guy, and probably the only reason is because my first car that I still own is a 99 F150. Big ol' 5.4l V8. The same block the Ford GT was based on! Kinda... But I like Chevy's too, really I'm just a big fan of American companies in the long run. I'd kill for a ZR1.

Same thing with Koenigsegg and Pagani. I've seen and been around both cars, and the Koenigsegg just makes a much greater impression upon me. I love the zest and passion Horacio puts into his cars, but I think that feat is equaled by Koenigsegg. Listening to both Christian and Horacio talk about their cars is pretty cool, you can tell how much they care about each one that rolls of the production line.

Oh and 1.66 G Huayra thing. Ya that was reported by Pagani on one corner of the 'Ring. Cars can easily exceed what they are rated for lateral g's on banked corners. I'd like to see what it can pull on a skidpad.

Old 10-26-2012 | 05:46 AM
Originally Posted by Will_CA
Lol I'm quite a big Ford guy, and probably the only reason is because my first car that I still own is a 99 F150. Big ol' 5.4l V8. The same block the Ford GT was based on! Kinda... But I like Chevy's too, really I'm just a big fan of American companies in the long run. I'd kill for a ZR1.

Same thing with Koenigsegg and Pagani. I've seen and been around both cars, and the Koenigsegg just makes a much greater impression upon me. I love the zest and passion Horacio puts into his cars, but I think that feat is equaled by Koenigsegg. Listening to both Christian and Horacio talk about their cars is pretty cool, you can tell how much they care about each one that rolls of the production line.

Oh and 1.66 G Huayra thing. Ya that was reported by Pagani on one corner of the 'Ring. Cars can easily exceed what they are rated for lateral g's on banked corners. I'd like to see what it can pull on a skidpad.
You will see that before you see a ring time for the agera

Quick Reply: One-off Koenigsegg Agera