Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Any news on the SSC Tuatara?

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2012, 10:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
Was this topic started so you could stall it?

Old 07-29-2012, 12:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
The last Facebook update on their page was in June. The showed a picture of their last Ultimate Aero.

https://www.facebook.com/SSCNorthAmerica

Old 07-31-2012, 03:39 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
PJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura about
Word of the Tuatara's demise has been greatly exaggerated! Lol.
It's still coming to a record book near you!

Old 07-31-2012, 04:48 AM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
No offense, but talk is cheap. If I tried to count the number of supercar contenders that have promised big and delivered very little in all my years of car enthusiasm, it would be a pretty serious list.

People aren't just going to be throwing down $1M bucks for one as soon as some speed record gets eclipsed. The proper way to market a car like this from a little-known manufacturer is to continue sharing news and info through the development process - keep people on the hook and eager for more. When things go silent as they have in this case, that's says a lot more than when they are talking even.

>8^)
ER

Old 07-31-2012, 04:25 PM
Teamspeed Member
alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by PJ111
Word of the Tuatara's demise has been greatly exaggerated! Lol.
It's still coming to a record book near you!
Are you aware of something you can share, or are you just an enthusiast who hopes they are still coming out with the Tuatara?
I hope it is still on the way,can you shed any light on your sources for saying the demise is incorrect? Thanks Alan W

Old 08-01-2012, 03:17 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
PJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by alan w
Are you aware of something you can share, or are you just an enthusiast who hopes they are still coming out with the Tuatara?
I hope it is still on the way,can you shed any light on your sources for saying the demise is incorrect? Thanks Alan W
Sorry, I'm not at liberty to discuss what new details I have on a public board at this time. However, Development of the Tuatara is ongoing. There will be an update in the not to distant future fellas. Stay tuned. Also, there will be a limited edition Ultimate Aero released...Things are heating up!

Old 08-01-2012, 05:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry, I'm not at liberty to discuss what new details I have on a public board at this time. However, Development of the Tuatara is ongoing. There will be an update in the not to distant future fellas. Stay tuned. Also, there will be a limited edition Ultimate Aero released...Things are heating up!
Lol. SuperSports?

Old 08-01-2012, 09:00 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Haven't they made like 10-14?

None of them street legal in the US?

Therefore right now it's safe to say yes they are limited editions

Old 08-01-2012, 10:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
*facepalm

"Here's the new car! Looks pretty good right? But first we gotta focus on getting some stickers and cranking up the boost on the old kit car no one wants to see"

Old 08-02-2012, 01:10 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by SVTxTERM1NATOR
Lol. SuperSports?
No..Aero XT!!!

Quick Reply: Any news on the SSC Tuatara?