Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Pagani Huayra test ride

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2011, 07:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Pagani Huayra test ride

From the video poster on YouTube

" I am a very lucky boy. Below is my in-car video of the Zonda PS for comparison. They're very different cars, and I know the Huayra isn't quite as wild to listen to but it's not trying to be a Zonda. Don't think of it as the Zonda replacement. The Huayra is James Bond to the Zonda's Bruce Lee - they both have their place, and I can see why many Huayra owners will be keeping their Zondas."
‪Pagani Huayra test ride‬‏ - YouTube

Old 07-24-2011, 09:15 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
F14BigAl is on a distinguished roadF14BigAl is on a distinguished roadF14BigAl is on a distinguished road
The interior is fabulous! I can't wait to see one.

Old 07-24-2011, 11:05 AM
Huy
Teamspeed Junior Member
Huy is an unknown quantity at this point
Amazing. I wonder if that's the new Pagani factory?

Old 07-24-2011, 11:06 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I'd love to see the car with the all red interior like Zonda F clubsport. The interior finish judging by this video seems best in class for a SuperCar.

Old 07-24-2011, 01:57 PM
Teamspeed Member
canyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enough
What is up with the sound? All you hear is engine noise and no turbos.

Old 07-24-2011, 02:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Huy
Amazing. I wonder if that's the new Pagani factory?
That's the temporary production area of the Huayra, they're in late with the work, they are building a new structure of the company. This production area is just 100m far from the factory. By watching this video i really want to come back to the factory, love Paganis!!

Last edited by marchettino; 07-24-2011 at 02:34 PM.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:38 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Rage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura about
Video is now "private". Has anyone downloaded it and could post it somewhere?

I managed to watch it once a few days ago. Absolutely amazing. Good to hear the turbo isn't as deafening as in the EVO video, but still sounds amazing.