Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Zonda C9 information

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2010 | 09:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by barchetta7550
you have any more info?
Probably the car will be presented at the Geneve Motor Show (i think in March), the last time i went to film the Uno i went also inside the factory and i'm 99% sure that there was inside a C9 mule, as i asked to some technicians if they had inside one they started to behave like stupid saying things like " What is it? C9? We have nothing here lol " and laughing. When you ask something in the factory they always lie, there was a car almost complete but without the paintjob, airscoop and other components, i asked them what model was and they said Cinque Roadster, but they're all completed! I'm pretty sure that was the Zonda HH. I have seen inside also some " Zonda SPS " renderings, but i think that nobody still something about this car.

Old 09-13-2010 | 05:40 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
The safest bet is Geneva 2011 where car and all details about will be revealed. As for now I can say that I am so impressed with style and with tech details. Of course I will save my final judgement until I will see the car and hear all official specs, but something tells me that just exclusivity is not enough to justify the price tag. I am Pagani fan and by all means I want it to be brilliant, but some doubts still exists.

Old 09-13-2010 | 12:53 PM
|
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by D55L
The safest bet is Geneva 2011 where car and all details about will be revealed. As for now I can say that I am so impressed with style and with tech details. Of course I will save my final judgement until I will see the car and hear all official specs, but something tells me that just exclusivity is not enough to justify the price tag. I am Pagani fan and by all means I want it to be brilliant, but some doubts still exists.
Couldn't have been better said. Agreed 100%

Old 09-13-2010 | 06:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond repute
I may be in the minority here, but I've always felt Paganis were a bit odd-looking.

Old 09-20-2010 | 04:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Old 09-20-2010 | 05:32 PM
Teamspeed Member
jsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to all

Old 09-20-2010 | 05:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Do you have a bigger version of that pic? Looks like two automatic spoilers, very weird.

Edit: Found it myself:

Pagani is still working on the successor of their epic hypercar, the Zonda. The model codenamed C9 was spotted on a German highway using its air brakes.

The air brake system is used by two other supercars, the McLaren SLR and the Bugatti Veyron. The Veyron deploys an airbrake when braking at speeds greater than 200km/h (120mph). The C9 uses two body sections which move upwards and are designed to increase drag.

Last edited by Ludas; 09-20-2010 at 06:03 PM.
Old 09-20-2010 | 06:11 PM
Teamspeed Member
jsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to all
Why it was so small here, However, is not to me also :-( clearly you have helped yourself already and have found it in bigger :-)

Old 09-20-2010 | 07:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I hate those doors

Old 09-27-2010 | 12:58 AM
Teamspeed Member
guilhermefo has a brilliant futureguilhermefo has a brilliant futureguilhermefo has a brilliant futureguilhermefo has a brilliant futureguilhermefo has a brilliant futureguilhermefo has a brilliant futureguilhermefo has a brilliant futureguilhermefo has a brilliant futureguilhermefo has a brilliant futureguilhermefo has a brilliant futureguilhermefo has a brilliant future

Quick Reply: Zonda C9 information