Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Zonda C9 information

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2010 | 09:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
^^^^ the image above

Richard Hammond was right. this car definitely pulls on the heart strings.
Looking foward for them to arrive in north America.

Old 09-12-2010 | 09:23 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
rear 3/4 reminds me of the 458 italia.

Old 09-12-2010 | 10:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Hmmmn. Not sure I'm convinced. It's hard to tell from the photos and graphical image, however the car looks much more curvy rather than sharp. The cinique in my opinion, is totally stunning. Just hope theydont make a mistake tryi g to improve perfection. 40 cars a year seems a lot for 1.3m a piece.

Old 09-12-2010 | 12:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by woppum
Hmmmn. Not sure I'm convinced. It's hard to tell from the photos and graphical image, however the car looks much more curvy rather than sharp. The cinique in my opinion, is totally stunning. Just hope theydont make a mistake tryi g to improve perfection. 40 cars a year seems a lot for 1.3m a piece.
I also love the Cinque, and i agree with you... I like the front of the car (Im talking about the C9 sketch) but i im not very convinced by the back of it, you know after the Cinque and all those great Pagani models i was expecting something much better from the C9, anyways i dont dislike the car but i do not like it as much as other Pagani models...

Old 09-12-2010 | 01:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of light
Guys, i had the luck to see in EXCLUSIVE the official renders that Pagani will post on internet when the C9 will be officially reveiled. I have to say, i don't really like it. The front looks similar the prototipe drawings of the C12. The car in the render was light-grey. The SLS-style doors are really ugly.

Old 09-12-2010 | 02:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond repute
The more news about it the more i'm worried, my dream car still remains a 1000hp zonda cinque twinturbo, but the c9 does nothing to me for now...

Old 09-12-2010 | 03:34 PM
|
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by MeanMachine
rear 3/4 reminds me of the 458 italia.
Finally someone spots something I saw!
It really does look like a 458 Italia.

Old 09-12-2010 | 03:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by marchettino
Guys, i had the luck to see in EXCLUSIVE the official renders that Pagani will post on internet when the C9 will be officially reveiled. I have to say, i don't really like it. The front looks similar the prototipe drawings of the C12. The car in the render was light-grey. The SLS-style doors are really ugly.
We all had great expectations from the C9...

Old 09-12-2010 | 03:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Alex12de
We all had great expectations from the C9...
Well, that's gonna be an amazing car, but i think it doesn't have the " soul " of the C12, i mean, the Zonda is epic, historical, the new C9 doesn't give me the same feelings.

Old 09-12-2010 | 04:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
barchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by marchettino
Well, that's gonna be an amazing car, but i think it doesn't have the " soul " of the C12, i mean, the Zonda is epic, historical, the new C9 doesn't give me the same feelings.
you have any more info?

Quick Reply: Zonda C9 information