Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Two Pagani C9 Prototypes Spied in South Africa

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2010, 05:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
I really like the lines on this mule, especially when you see it from the front. I think the design of this will be a significant improvement to the Zonda, which btw was quite a stunner too, but I agree with TeutonicCarFan that it probably will be a letdown when it comes to the driving experience. Too bad Mr Pagani decided to stick with AMG and didn't change to another company for the engine production.

Old 02-15-2010, 08:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I'm really loving the new shape. It looks smaller, tighter, and less intimidating to drive.

Old 02-15-2010, 09:14 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Car spy is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello there,
I would like to purchase the Pagani C 9 spy shots.
Who is the owner of this great photos?
Please PM me if you are the owner of these photos thanks!

Old 02-15-2010, 10:29 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
^^PM user D55L , not sure where he found them but glad he did!

Old 02-15-2010, 10:49 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
^^^I have just found them, no idea who is the owner and no idea who know the owner of those pics, LOL. But as DJ said I am glad I have found them, so cool to see the design clues of C9.

Old 02-15-2010, 01:17 PM
Teamspeed Member
canyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enough
Why is Pagani testing the C9 in south africa? Is their test track down their or is it because their is alot of open roads?

Old 02-15-2010, 03:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by canyouheminow83
Why is Pagani testing the C9 in south africa? Is their test track down their or is it because their is alot of open roads?
Many manufactures test here for the hot weather conditions.
Whats nice is that its in a similar time zone to most of Europe so they can still call engineers + send data during office hours.
I remember about 5 years back seeing a much of Porsche prototypes fill up at the garage by my house.