Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Two Pagani C9 Prototypes Spied in South Africa

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 07:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
clemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond repute
so much win! the rear looks narsty. too bad we cant see the front. ferrari will basically have to put so much new technology and throw down the gauntlet to have a shot against this car

Old 02-11-2010, 09:23 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Some more pics I have found from testing in SA. Rumors are that those lights are just for camo, real lights will be different. I also doubt in that 411 km/h highspeed record during test, it is almost impossible to achive such speed on the public road and there no tracks long enough for that in SA, may be Mike will have something to say about this. Now lets pass to the pics.

Note the way door opens!

Old 02-11-2010, 09:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
The photo was taken in Uptington and there are plenty long flat roads in the Karoo desert which you could get up to speed very easily. So if the car is capable of doing it, the roads are there to do so

PS. Anybody else notice the gullwing doors?!

Old 02-11-2010, 09:57 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mike S
The photo was taken in Uptington and there are plenty long flat roads in the Karoo desert which you could get up to speed very easily. So if the car is capable of doing it, the roads are there to do so

PS. Anybody else notice the gullwing doors?!
YES!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-11-2010, 11:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Renovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond repute
WOW gullwing doors....... OK need to see the actual carr now!!!!!! LOL can't wait.

Old 02-11-2010, 07:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Would be cool if none of the featured light designs would be based on the real design but simply made to confuse everyone. I kinda hope that's what they're doing.

Old 02-11-2010, 07:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know why but I'm just not really feelin' the gullwing doors on the Zonda. I'm also not sure why 7 exhaust exits are necessary...

Old 02-11-2010, 08:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Overtaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, I didn't expect to see gullwing doors on a Pagani.

And what's up with the smaller pipes inside the two bottom exhaust pipes (of the four top ones)? It seems like they are throwing extra parts on the car that won't make it into production in an effort to hide the true design.

Old 02-11-2010, 09:11 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
I don't know why but I'm just not really feelin' the gullwing doors on the Zonda. I'm also not sure why 7 exhaust exits are necessary...
not a fan of gullwings either. it's just 6 exhausts the bottom one is to dispense oil or nails for anyone trying to chase it down James Bond style

Old 02-12-2010, 12:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Now those doors are not what I expected. But at the same time almost look too large.
I wish I knew where these cars where so I could go and take a look.

Quick Reply: Two Pagani C9 Prototypes Spied in South Africa