Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Enzo spot on PCH!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2009 | 10:43 PM
|
Teamspeed Pro
mannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Fuel&Fire
Very Cool!! I like it in Silver... Where on PCH is this?
driving southward from Newport towards Crystal Cove, then he made a left on Riverside st. I hardly believed my eyes, its the first Enzo I saw in the wild, so I was jockeying for position to get some cool shots
...at one point, he was stopped, stuck behind a bus in third lane, about 8 car lengths behind me - then I hear a loud wail, he switches lanes, comes behind me and quickly changes lanes back to third lane as he passes me up - all in the time it seems I quickly blinked twice. Sooo quick, and that wail...

Old 09-14-2009 | 11:03 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
I've seen several Enzos - I think they look best in Silver. Must have been amazing to see it out on the road.

I took a bunch of photos of one inside a shop on Rodeo Drive during the Rodeo Concours back in 2004. Here's my favorite.

>8^)
ER

Old 09-14-2009 | 11:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
U-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond repute
Is it just me or does the body panel fit on this Enzo look like crap?

Old 09-15-2009 | 01:17 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
dk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond repute
nice find. first one i saw in silver

Old 09-16-2009 | 02:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Absolutely epic, I remember way back in 2003 seeing an Enzo (yellow) at the Chicago auto show all roped off. I flirted my way through the ropes and got a chance to see/touch/sit in the car. I felt like a celebrity. It remains to this day the only Enzo I have ever seen in the flesh, and it also remains one of the steadfast memories I hold on to.

I adore the car and what a beauty to spot in person! thank you for the pictures!

Last edited by ctzn; 09-16-2009 at 02:19 AM.
Old 09-16-2009 | 03:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Spotted the same one in Newport three years ago, apparently the owner doesn't take it out much so we were lucky Love it in silver.