Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Spot correction on Ferrari Enzo

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 10:57 AM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future
Spot correction on Ferrari Enzo

I was called out yesterday to correct some "issues" on a fender that a film installing company(NOT PREMIER)did on my clients car. They were removing old film from 2004 and re-installing film on both fenders, customer noticed the issues and had them STOP with the quickness.

Fortunately for them(company) and my client the marring and left over residue was not to bad(re-spray could have been costly(carbonfiber body panels)so I lightly compounded and polished and prepped the fender for Sam & Wilson @ Premier to do thier thing.

Leftover residue.

Fine polishing step.

All better now........ correction is scheduled for the 25th of this month.

Old 05-16-2010, 02:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The full job will be impressive for sure! My J senses tell me under that cover is Gallardo and under the second cover in the distance is an LP640, CORRECT?

Old 05-16-2010, 10:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
Brilliant work. Never noticed how small the Enzo is.

Old 05-16-2010, 10:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by burnzie
Its really not, Bobs a big dude

Old 05-16-2010, 10:57 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Great work! Nice to see two top notch companies on TS working on a special car.

Old 05-17-2010, 09:34 AM
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Smoke
The full job will be impressive for sure! My J senses tell me under that cover is Gallardo and under the second cover in the distance is an LP640, CORRECT?

For the first time your "J" sense has failed you........ this client has TWO LP640's one a roadster(yellow) and the other a coupe triple black.

Old 05-17-2010, 10:48 PM
Former Sponsor
Jay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by burnzie
Short, yes. Small, no, very wide vehicle. I used to think the same thing, in pictures the vehicle looks small, once you see it in person you understand how wide it is.

Old 05-17-2010, 11:03 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Excellent work! I think you need a few more extension cords though.

Old 05-18-2010, 10:03 AM
Originally Posted by Gobbles
Excellent work! I think you need a few more extension cords though.

No kidding............ this customer has a FEW cars on trickle chargers and it is a mess. I will tighten this up on the 25th when I am over there working on this car.