Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The Art Of Horacio Pagani

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 11:41 AM
Teamspeed Member
EddieBarbie is on a distinguished roadEddieBarbie is on a distinguished road
Just an unbeatable car...

Old 08-19-2011, 05:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
That's my favorite car in the whole world. If someone asked me to pick any car I can have, it's the Cinque. Words can't begin to explain this car for me. But the fact that it's $1,000,000 or more, 5 were only made in coupe, and they are illegal in U.S., that's the dream car I'll never have, keyword dream lol.

But FGT is the dream car I have a chance of getting someday. But damn, this is not a car, it's too much. The performance, sound, looks, rarity, I would be scared to drive it around too much considering how I feel about that car. Epic.

Old 08-19-2011, 11:18 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Stephan Bauer photo cred...

Attached Images   

Last edited by McRae; 08-19-2011 at 11:22 PM.
Old 08-21-2011, 07:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Turbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Zonda 750:

Old 08-21-2011, 09:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
rangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by McRae
Stephan Bauer photo cred...
Am I the only one who thinks Pagani could do better with the wheels?

Old 08-21-2011, 09:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Turbofanatic
Zonda 750:
what the hell is that?

Old 08-21-2011, 09:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Turbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Nath4N
what the hell is that?
Another Pagani One-off, ordered by the al-thani-family in matte purple but the order was canceled. Now it's finished by Pagani.

Old 08-21-2011, 03:53 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Turbofanatic
Zonda 750:

wierd but id still rock it

Old 08-21-2011, 04:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
It's not finished. This is just them testing the engine with more power. Want us to get confused.
I've already posted the vid here sometime ago. And even more time ago Marchettino posted a vid in here of the Zonda that showed up in NFS, and that car is this same car as the engine output is the same since that time, 750ps.
Nasser Al Thani canceled the 750.
If they are gonna make it real i don't know, but if they insist in testing the engine its because they wanna do somethig with it.
From Marchettino YouTube account
"I have filmed the unique orange Pagani Zonda Cinque Prototype 2, originally this one was a grey Zonda F and then after a total conversion in Cinque the colour has been changed with a vinyl wrap. The car is used for the road tests, probably to test a future C12 Zonda one-off before the arrive of the new C9. Also, this one will be used for the official presentation of Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit and used in the official video against the Police Lamborghini Murcielago LP640. Be sure to turn up the speakers because it's one of the best sounding Zonda i have ever seen!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzOk9ymW4fg

Last edited by exRockstar; 08-21-2011 at 04:09 PM.
Old 08-22-2011, 01:08 AM
Teamspeed Member
4RD4TW has a little shameless behaviour in the past
/sigh... So wish I could even see one of these in real life, let alone drive or, heaven forbid, own one!

Quick Reply: The Art Of Horacio Pagani