Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The Art Of Horacio Pagani

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 11:04 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
^^^Don't listen to those guys. I still thought the pictures looked great, video game or not.

Old 05-17-2011, 11:44 AM
Teamspeed Member
Eddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Bodhii
Hey my bad. I found the pics and didn't have a clue. They looked good to me. Obviously, I'm not a video car gamer.

The part I don't understand,..

This is a real foto, right? And isn't this a vinyl wrap?

Nah its not real, look at the Gran Turismo symbol in the top right

Old 05-17-2011, 05:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ridgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura about
GT5 or not they are still good shots

Old 05-17-2011, 06:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Bodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud of
OK,.. I now understand they are NOT real photos of the real cars. ( and very surprised!)
But where does the vinyl look on that R model come from? The vinyl wrap on the Zonda R comes from where? Is it from the game or from an actual Pagani Zonda R?

I understand that the Zonda is CF moncoque, and that the body is also CF. But maybe Pagani does a full CF wrap over the real CF because he likes the smooth finished vinyl look more than the actual rough looking CF?

Here is a R8 GTR Razor with actual CF body panels. Its a very rough look compared to the vinyl wrap Zonda imagine.:

Old 05-17-2011, 08:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
The video game Zonda R is just a rendering. It's tough to make CF look just right in a game. Pagani is very good at making it look perfect in real life.

Old 05-17-2011, 09:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Bodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud of
Yep. I agree. I watched this 1080i video again and it showed the same front fender up close and its PURE smooth beautiful CF.

YouTube - Pagani Zonda R - official commercial - HD1080p - by runimation studios

I also now know how the game manufacturers find a surface texture for the cars in their games. I had no idea that games are that detailed now.

Old 05-18-2011, 10:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to all

Old 05-18-2011, 10:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to all

Old 05-20-2011, 06:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member

Old 05-21-2011, 11:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
thanks for the hi res!

Quick Reply: The Art Of Horacio Pagani