Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The Art Of Horacio Pagani

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2011, 04:36 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
There's a cinque roadster for 1.3€

Old 01-24-2011, 06:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
streetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud of
I know that car well; as a matter of fact I saw it in the showroom a couple of weeks ago. But here's the thing and please don’t shot me down for these views. I really don’t like the way the roof scoop looks on the Cinque roadster especially when the roof is down. The other thing is this car is also a left hand drive which for such a wide car is a real problem in the UK. It slows your progress down no end on the street.

Ideally I would want a RHD F Coupe as I much prefer the clean roof shape over the roadster. The car I really wanted but missed out on was this one:

But as I said my financial situation at the back end of last year did not give me the liquidity needed to make the purchase much to my disgust. The car has now been sold on. I just hope the prices don’t get so silly that I don’t get the opportunity in the future

Last edited by streetrod454; 01-24-2011 at 06:53 AM.
Old 01-24-2011, 07:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Oh i love that Zonda F, sorry to tell you this but it was a mistake not to buy it as you said the dealer gave you the car at half price. There are some Zonda Fs available but the price is really high, why dont you go for the Cinque Roadster? Yeah 1.3million is a lot but come on it is a Cinque

Old 01-24-2011, 08:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond repute
Pagani. Zonda. Absolute.

Old 01-24-2011, 11:42 AM
ExO
Teamspeed Member
ExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura about
The flag is too much. For the rest it's gorgeous !

Old 01-25-2011, 10:35 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alex12de
Thats nice! They should have used that kind of rear lights on the Huayra. Now why dont you phop the Huayra and change the front bumber, make the gullwing doors dissapear, cover it in cf and put an italian flag on the side? joking nice job
Thanks !

For the Shitara, there ain't need of photoshop :

Old 01-27-2011, 04:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Old 01-28-2011, 10:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
More Zonda Absolute Pictures....

Attached Images           
Old 01-28-2011, 11:59 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to behold
Beautiful

Old 01-28-2011, 12:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond repute
Does anyone has a press pass to take me the hi resolution press photography of the zonda cinque and cinque roadster from the pagani website?

Pagani Automobili | Press | Press Area

Thanks

Quick Reply: The Art Of Horacio Pagani