Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The Art Of Horacio Pagani

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2011, 07:21 AM
Teamspeed Member
EddieBarbie is on a distinguished roadEddieBarbie is on a distinguished road
In HK, supercar owners will drive their cars and meet together on every Sunday. HK car enthusiasts called it 'Sunday Morning Drive'(SMD). This event usually hold at Tai Mei Tuk and Luk Keng.

On the other hand, S.P.S. automobile is the official Pagani dealer in HK.

Old 01-23-2011, 11:39 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond repute
Finished my work earlier today and tried to give a little refresh to Zonda's rear end which haven't changed from years ( i like it like it is now), i must confess a took a litte bit of inspiration from the ssc supercar.

Here is my attempt.

Old 01-23-2011, 11:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Thats nice! They should have used that kind of rear lights on the Huayra. Now why dont you phop the Huayra and change the front bumber, make the gullwing doors dissapear, cover it in cf and put an italian flag on the side? joking nice job

Old 01-23-2011, 01:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
streetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Jiaim
Finished my work earlier today and tried to give a little refresh to Zonda's rear end which haven't changed from years ( i like it like it is now), i must confess a took a litte bit of inspiration from the ssc supercar.

Here is my attempt.

Wow!!! As a major fan of the Zonda I have to say that is a very good attempt at an update. Could you do a similar thing but add the exhaust form the PS? That I think would look very cool

Old 01-23-2011, 01:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Come on streetroad go to the factory and order a new Zonda one-off with exactly this back

Old 01-23-2011, 02:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
streetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Alex12de
Come on streetroad go to the factory and order a new Zonda one-off with exactly this back
Believe me Alex I would if i could. Having missed out on one at the back end of last year I am feeling pretty gutted at the moment. The fact that it would have been half the price of a new one makes me feel even worse

Old 01-23-2011, 02:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by streetrod454
Believe me Alex I would if i could. Having missed out on one at the back end of last year I am feeling pretty gutted at the moment. The fact that it would have been half the price of a new one makes me feel even worse
Oh i imagine it
Why dont you search more there are some Zonda Fs for sale...

Old 01-23-2011, 04:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, just WOW! BY far my favorite.

Originally Posted by NuclearSymphony

Old 01-23-2011, 04:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Alex12de
Oh i imagine it
Why dont you search more there are some Zonda Fs for sale...
True, but none of them are RHD F's available in the UK. A lot of the UK cars have been exported to the Far East in the last couple of years so leaving only a few examples.

Current prices are also starting to get out of hand and out of my reach. The one I wanted I just could not raise the cash
at the time so had to let it go.

At the moment a dealer I know has a LHD roadster in carbon in the UK up for 1.5 million pounds That will give you an idea of what its like at the moment

Old 01-23-2011, 04:34 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Check Jameslist 454 there's a few rhd uk car in there

Quick Reply: The Art Of Horacio Pagani