Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The Art Of Horacio Pagani

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2012, 01:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by The Artist
Let's break the Huayra action with a epic shot of a Zonda Cinque

thanks for posting on behalf..
Originally Posted by streetrod454
Now that is a kick ass pic, just WOW!!!!
thank you.

Originally Posted by Mike S
Now you're talking
thanks Mike..btw what does it say you're from Singapore now? lol

Last edited by Lambo91; 03-11-2012 at 01:24 PM.
Old 03-11-2012, 02:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Lambo91
thanks Mike..btw what does it say you're from Singapore now? lol
I felt like a change
I was just there last week too. Will be there a lot this year.

Last edited by Mike S; 03-11-2012 at 02:27 PM.
Old 03-11-2012, 03:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond repute
Love these shots!

Old 03-11-2012, 07:37 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
A real nice video from geneva:

FULL CARBON Pagani Huayra - YouTube

Old 03-11-2012, 07:57 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
that full cf one is the best yet...makes a huge diff to see those wheels in black and not polish silver

Old 03-11-2012, 08:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Why thank you!
Glad you liked it ^^

Old 03-11-2012, 08:42 PM
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
^oh.. have to REP that one..

TS is full of surprises

PS
What were your own impressions of the car?

Old 03-11-2012, 09:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
It's not the first time I see the Huayra face to face, but I must say it has grown on me.
What I used to see as a fat whale has now become more gracious and attractive. Almost agressive. The attention to details is, as always with Pagani, incredible. The more you look at it, stare at it, observe every inch, the more you will find that it is truly a work of art.

If you were asking about this particular full carbon Huayra, it didn't surprise me much. At least not as much as what I've been reading on the internet lol. To me it was just another Huayra, to be honest(just like the full carbon Zonda that crashed was just a Zonda), I much prefer colored cars, that's a fact!
However, it makes it that much more agressive seeing it almost naked like that = it emphasizes all the details and curbs of the beast. The lines are more visible, and it feels raw, uncooked. It's as if you were face to face with the origins of the car, without make-up, the true spirit and nothing else, no funny business (no wonder people like it that much compared to the white one). The choice of a bright red interior was a very good one, because it combines so well with the carbon, sort of in a "shocking" way. All in all I kinda liked it. But deep inside, I think I will always be a Zonda man

Old 03-11-2012, 09:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute

FULL CARBON Pagani Huayra - YouTube
Originally Posted by McRae
that full cf one is the best yet...makes a huge diff to see those wheels in black and not polish silver
^This. And that's the only red interior to ever be acceptable in a car.

Old 03-12-2012, 08:09 AM
Originally Posted by alexsmolik
It's not the first time I see the Huayra face to face, but I must say it has grown on me.
What I used to see as a fat whale has now become more gracious and attractive. Almost agressive. The attention to details is, as always with Pagani, incredible. The more you look at it, stare at it, observe every inch, the more you will find that it is truly a work of art.

If you were asking about this particular full carbon Huayra, it didn't surprise me much. At least not as much as what I've been reading on the internet lol. To me it was just another Huayra, to be honest(just like the full carbon Zonda that crashed was just a Zonda), I much prefer colored cars, that's a fact!
However, it makes it that much more agressive seeing it almost naked like that = it emphasizes all the details and curbs of the beast. The lines are more visible, and it feels raw, uncooked. It's as if you were face to face with the origins of the car, without make-up, the true spirit and nothing else, no funny business (no wonder people like it that much compared to the white one). The choice of a bright red interior was a very good one, because it combines so well with the carbon, sort of in a "shocking" way. All in all I kinda liked it. But deep inside, I think I will always be a Zonda man
I was at geneva last year and i share your thoughts on the Huayra..when seen in real life and your able to take it all in..
It is pretty darn impressive

But the Zonda is a classic

Quick Reply: The Art Of Horacio Pagani