Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

The Miami Heat is on!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2012, 04:34 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by maxemus
I ask you gentlemen. Other than an ill timed, poorly thought out "decision" and subsequent televised party which was Micky Arison's fault what exactly has Lebron done to earn your collective hatred?
So far he has been a model citizen in every way yet you all make it sound like he's a goon, gangster, or some felon.
You people but into whatever you are fed. That's why we have the President that we have.
Aside from the fact that he calls himself "King James," he threw himself what amounted to a championship celebration party upon arriving in Miami, the stupid, self-centered, selfish idiotic comments/statements that constantly come out of his mouth, the way he chose to leave Cleveland, and the stupid clothes and glasses, what IS there to like?

Lets not forget about the tattoo he decided to have put on his back.....

Once LeBron shuts his mouth and wins several championships like Jordan, Magic, Bird and Kobe, playing a pivotal role in those championships, then we can talk. In the mean time LBJ and his overzealous, ball-washing fans eager to annoint him "the greatest ever" should shut up and admire the players who have actually earned the right to be a part of that discussion.

Old 06-10-2012, 04:37 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Doctor
Seriously? Can you name anyone who has done what you have mentioned outside of Michael Jordan? Even then MJ had Pippen. Every team within the past decade that had won a championship had at least 2 all stars, if not superstars, on that team. The only exception was Detroit.

The hate for LBJ and the dumb arguments made against him can sometimes be ridiculous.
Your missing the point, Kobe did it with Shaq, they broke up and Kobe did it again. Duncan, had Robinson, won it all and then did it again. Great players make others great they don't go join other great players to win it they create it by rising everyone else's game. Do you really think Derrick Fisher is anything more than an avg Pg? With Kobe he took it to another level because Kobe accepted nothing less.

Old 06-10-2012, 04:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond repute
And all that.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Teamspeed

Old 06-10-2012, 05:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond repute
Lived 14 years of my life around OKC. So everyone should know who I'm rooting for. And since Durabt went to Texas, I can't help being even a bigger fan of the Thunder.

Last edited by smy266; 06-10-2012 at 05:04 PM.
Old 06-10-2012, 05:22 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Derek Fisher would have done well on any team with a good leading man.

Old 06-10-2012, 05:25 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SoCal
Derek Fisher would have done well on any team with a good leading man.
Says the guy who roots for the team he is currently on. I love Dfish, but he has never been more than avg with an amazing knack for hitting clutch shotS.

Old 06-10-2012, 05:29 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Im with the Heat.. LBJ is right now a dominant force in NBA..no one can deny that.

The greatest that ever played the game? hah hardly..

There is a team there besides LBJ .. The other players are also champion material..and i enjoy their skills and game!

Old 06-10-2012, 05:30 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
I liked him when he was a Laker too, and I fawking HATE the Lakers. I honestly didn't know that he was even on the Thunder...

Old 06-10-2012, 05:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
frshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond repute
Guys, guys..Lebron is an amazing player. He's one of the best right now. Game 7 was a weird game because I feel they weren't playing as hard as they did in game 6. Lebron was being so passive at first and Wade was being sloppy with the pumpkin. But it was a great win for them and I figured they would win that game.

I have to say this though, they are NOT beating OKC. The difference is night and day between the two teams. Durant and Westbrook are super hungry and they play balls to the wall basketball every quarter. It'll be a good series but OKC all damn day. Who is going to guard Westbrook..Chalmers?? C'mon, they are a deep team like some of you said and they push the ball all game. I say OKC in 6 games. They beat the Lakers, Dallas, and the Spurs...the Spurs!!!

Old 06-10-2012, 05:46 PM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
Go Sonics, fvck Howard Schultz!

Quick Reply: The Miami Heat is on!!