Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

The Miami Heat is on!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2012, 03:39 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Haveboost
Lebron will silence all the haters. I'm with sportswizz. 6 games.
Tired of people saying that you're a "Lebron Hater" because you criticize him... I think 99% of all educated fans will admit he is the most dominate player in the game, but that being said he crumbles when it matters more often than not and he does nothing to give doubters reason to expect otherwise. It will always be true that LBJ had to surround himself with 2 other. Potential HOF'ers to win. the true greats took avg players and made them good, good players to great and great players to HOF'ers... LBJ does none of that.

Old 06-10-2012, 03:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
The Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by C Money
They beat a team with 3 of there 4 stars a few years away from becoming AARP members! OKC is a totally different team, only 1 of 2 teams (Chicago) with as much if not more athleticism than Miami... Durant is a TRuE winner, unlike LBJ.
How? The guy isn't even MVP or a champ yet.

Old 06-10-2012, 03:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
The Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by C Money
Tired of people saying that you're a "Lebron Hater" because you criticize him... I think 99% of all educated fans will admit he is the most dominate player in the game, but that being said he crumbles when it matters more often than not and he does nothing to give doubters reason to expect otherwise. It will always be true that LBJ had to surround himself with 2 other. Potential HOF'ers to win. the true greats took avg players and made them good, good players to great and great players to HOF'ers... LBJ does none of that.
Seriously? Can you name anyone who has done what you have mentioned outside of Michael Jordan? Even then MJ had Pippen. Every team within the past decade that had won a championship had at least 2 all stars, if not superstars, on that team. The only exception was Detroit.

The hate for LBJ and the dumb arguments made against him can sometimes be ridiculous.

Old 06-10-2012, 03:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
I ask you gentlemen. Other than an ill timed, poorly thought out "decision" and subsequent televised party which was Micky Arison's fault what exactly has Lebron done to earn your collective hatred?
So far he has been a model citizen in every way yet you all make it sound like he's a goon, gangster, or some felon.
You people but into whatever you are fed. That's why we have the President that we have.

Old 06-10-2012, 04:07 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Kobe, Magic, Bird, Jordan > LeBron

Old 06-10-2012, 04:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond repute
I hate him because primarily because he's an enemy of the Wizards and he was always a dick to our team. Anyone who's not a fan of the Heat has every right to hate him. That's how sports work...

People hated Jordan, Kobe, and people hate lebron. Lebron has just done less than the other 2 to win back the public by winning big games. I'm sure he's a swell guy, stupid fake glasses and all.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Teamspeed

Old 06-10-2012, 04:14 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
All that matters is that the Thunder will win the Championship and Durant will be Finals MVP. K. Thx. Bai.

Old 06-10-2012, 04:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Kobe, Magic, Bird, Jordan > LeBron
That's reasonable.

Old 06-10-2012, 04:22 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Heat sucks. They will joke.....again. Go Thunder!!!!

Old 06-10-2012, 04:25 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Doctor
That's reasonable.
My point was that he's not the greatest. I left out Chamberlain and Russell since they were physical freaks of nature during their time. I don't think they'd have dominated in the 1980s or sooner.

For me, and I'm a HUGE Lakers fan, Jordan is, and will likely be, the greatest of all time. Just unbelievable skill, incredible drive, and an amazing ability to improve all the players around him.

Quick Reply: The Miami Heat is on!!