Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.
View Poll Results: Which team will win Euro 2012?
Spain
27.69%
Portugal
0%
Holland
9.23%
Germany
35.38%
England
10.77%
Italy
4.62%
France
1.54%
Croatia
1.54%
Sweden
6.15%
Russia
1.54%
Ukraine
0%
Greece
1.54%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Euro 2012 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2012, 05:45 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
The only one from the Dutch team that can leave with his head held high is Sneijder !

Old 06-13-2012, 05:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
nick DAAAAMN what happened next? how did you watch the remaining 10mins?

personally so happy for bastian bouncing back because i felt awful for him how miserable he was after he missed the cl final penalty

bit of a shocker that holland is leaving so early! denmark deserve to be in it for sure, coming to equalise from 2 nil down is great stuff.. and what a recovery strike that beat them!

Old 06-13-2012, 06:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by boursachi
nick DAAAAMN what happened next? how did you watch the remaining 10mins?

bit of a shocker that holland is leaving so early! denmark deserve to be in it for sure, coming to equalise from 2 nil down is great stuff.. and what a recovery strike that beat them!
There were smaller screens on the other side of the room, but it was difficult to see so I judged what happened by people's reactions.

Technically Holland isn't out yet. If we beat Portugal with 2 goals and Germany wins from Denmark we're still in... but there's like a 0.000000000001% chance of this happening. So, like you said DAAAAMN.

Last edited by Dutchnick; 06-13-2012 at 06:04 PM.
Old 06-13-2012, 06:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
sorry bro i cannot relate because our national team hasn't really competed for anything since the early 80s and all we set our eyes at is the Gulf cup which is rubbish anyway

maybe i watch a lot of club football but i think van marwijk is to blame for where holland find themselves now sure the wc final was great and robben fvcked that up but his tactics and team selection could have been a huge factor

Old 06-13-2012, 06:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Ali. Who knows, if they can convince a Dutch coach to come over to the Gulf to train you guys you might have a shot (like Turkey and Russia. )

But you're right, Van Marwijk and the team are to blame. They're too confident, too slow and they have the wrong tactics. It's just faulty play and it hurt to watch them. If they put in Huntelaar at the beginning together with Van Persie, switched sides with Robben and Sneijder it would've probably been a lot better. In many ways it all came down to the attackers.

I'd rep you btw, but i need to spread some rep.

Old 06-13-2012, 06:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Dutchnick
If they put in Huntelaar at the beginning together with Van Persie
exactly what i think everyone is thinking. midfield delivery is top notch and rvp wasn't as sharp and the goal he pulled out of his pocket the 1st time he got a sniff of space just proves that it was all about attackers!

Old 06-14-2012, 02:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Hahaha, didn't know Löw could be funny!

videozone

Germany - Holland 2-1:
Van Bommel and Nigel de Jong are no good if you have to score, normally they should prevent the other team from scoring but they couldn't even do that, they failed, twice. It's not difficult for a player like Schweinsteiger to give 2 assists if you have nobody attacking you.
Van der Vaart that changed the game, he made the team attack Germany by sending some useful passes to the flanks, something de Jong and Van Bommel are not capable of.
Another big letdown: Podolski, if I hadn't seen the line-up I would not have noticed him, compared to Özil he's pretty much useless, Özil played great.

Up to next games!
Italy - Croatia: 2-1
Spain - Ireland: 3-0
What do you guys think?

Old 06-14-2012, 03:26 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
It was a complete new Schweinsteiger compared to the game vs Portugal. Not only gave he the 2 assists that led to the goals, but he and Khedira took Sneijder almost completely out of the game.

Old 06-14-2012, 03:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Yes, and Germany needs him badly for the rest of the tourey if they want to win. So glad he's back, we need a leader.

Lahm was also a lot better than vs Portugal. The only German player who still kind of sucks is Podolski. I think it's time for Jogi to do something about it and give Schürrle a chance.

Old 06-14-2012, 03:53 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute

Quick Reply: Euro 2012 Thread