Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.
View Poll Results: Which team will win Euro 2012?
Spain
27.69%
Portugal
0%
Holland
9.23%
Germany
35.38%
England
10.77%
Italy
4.62%
France
1.54%
Croatia
1.54%
Sweden
6.15%
Russia
1.54%
Ukraine
0%
Greece
1.54%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Euro 2012 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 06:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
I hate Spain so much for beating Germany and the Euro and WC. Plus Barca is a Spanish team. So yea, when it comes to football Spain is biggest hate nation

Nothing would be sweeter than seeing them lose against Germany in the final. I want to see them cry and despair.

Old 06-14-2012, 08:43 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ludas
I hate Spain so much for beating Germany and the Euro and WC. Plus Barca is a Spanish team. So yea, when it comes to football Spain is biggest hate nation

Nothing would be sweeter than seeing them lose against Germany in the final. I want to see them cry and despair.
As much as I'd love to see that, I hope they stumble in the quarter/semi finals so we don't have to face them again. I don't think I could bear with another loss vs Spain.

One last pic for the Dutchies and then the mocking will be over. I promise

Mr.Trololol

Old 06-14-2012, 09:01 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by boursachi
sorry mate
here you go..

fwiw germany vs spain i would definitely want germany to win

Hehe, no harm done .

Old 06-14-2012, 09:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
I really wanted Hummels to score that goal, would have been so sweet.

He was flawless except on two occasions. The first was the long pass to Van Persie in the beginning where RVP was completely free and shot the volley in Neuers hands. Hummels should have been there. The other was when he went the wrong way and RVP scored 1-2. Other than that he has improved a lot in the German team and together with Badstuber Germany has two bad ass central defenders.

Old 06-14-2012, 09:31 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Ludas
I really wanted Hummels to score that goal, would have been so sweet.

He was flawless except on two occasions. The first was the long pass to Van Persie in the beginning where RVP was completely free and shot the volley in Neuers hands. Hummels should have been there. The other was when he went the wrong way and RVP scored 1-2. Other than that he has improved a lot in the German team and together with Badstuber Germany has two bad ass central defenders.
Agreed. I like it that he has the courage to run with the ball and dribble the opponents, instead of just simply passing the ball to a central midfielder.

Old 06-14-2012, 09:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Turboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond repute
Old 06-14-2012, 10:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
^^

Old 06-14-2012, 12:01 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
^ I concur. I'm tired of watching Italy sit in the box most of the time.

Old 06-14-2012, 01:07 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
Well, can't edit my mistake now. I have no clue why I thought Irish were playing italians today..

Old 06-14-2012, 02:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ogaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond repute
Torres as starting... how many BJs does this bleached to get there?

Ouch!

I predict a 4-0.

Last edited by Ogaleicrum; 06-14-2012 at 02:51 PM. Reason: I have to shut my filthy mouth...

Quick Reply: Euro 2012 Thread