Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

*** Official Teamspeed NBA Playoff's Thread***

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2011 | 12:43 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by STLG
Alright. c ya
Originally Posted by C Money
Bye bye STLG
Buh-bye STLG.

Old 06-13-2011 | 12:48 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute

just getting back from the celebrations, dallas is going nuts right now!!!!!!!!!!!!! great game, we knew we could finish them tonight and took care of business, it felt right from the tip. finally, redemption is ours !!!!!

we've had faith in our team and have endured so many tough years, it still hasn;t sunken in!!! and to do it to miami who beat us in 6 in 2006 makes it all the sweeter!!!! dirk, kidd, & co deserve this 1000%, im so happy for them. now everyone will include them in the all time greats, just the ring was missing, couldn't go to a more deserving group of guys. they played their hearts out, everyone chipped in, stretched the game, had the poise to get it done, and got it done!! take that wit chu miami, you arrogant fvcks!

Alright. c ya

Old 06-13-2011 | 12:54 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
thanks to raiff for the swift drop of the ban hammer

thats my boy right there

Old 06-13-2011 | 12:56 AM
FIGJAM
Originally Posted by theprotest
GAME OVER. CONGRATULATIONS TO THE MAVERICKS AND ALL OF THEIR FANBASE - AMAZING EFFORT.

Let the excuses from Miami roll in, and be ignored, as the focus here is that the DALLAS MAVERICKS are the NBA FINALS CHAMPIONS for 2011.
you sir, are a badass, thats exactly what the focus needs to be on.

Old 06-13-2011 | 01:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
So happy that the Miami circus got beat. Cocky mofos got what they had coming

Never understood the LBJ hype.

Anyway hopefully the last time I'll have to cheer for the Mavs. Go Bulls! 2012 champions lol

Old 06-13-2011 | 01:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
The Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
The Mavs played very good basketball and they deserved the win. The Miami Heat pretty much choked when it matters the most.

Congratulations to Dirk for a fantastic performance during the Finals and finally shedding his "soft" image.

Also, is STLG really banned? And why? I haven't been keeping up with the discussion.

Last edited by The Doctor; 06-13-2011 at 01:57 AM.
Old 06-13-2011 | 02:06 AM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
This is a post from mr know it all from a few weeks weeks ago. Please pay close attention to the 2nd to last sentence. See'ya!

Are you really trying to claim that the Mavs played like this the entire season? If they did, why weren't they a 1, or even a 2 seed? They're sure as hell playing like a 1 seed right now.

As I've said before, I'm not necessarily a Heat fan. I am a Lebron fan so I want the Heat to win. However, if I thought the Heat wouldn't win I wouldn't say that I think they would. Wanting a team to win is different than thinking they will win. Lots of people hate the Lakers and wanted them to lose to the Hornets. Does that mean those people were confident the Hornets would win? Nope.

The Heat have 2 superstars, the Mavs have 1. Who would argue that?

And you think the Mavs have a better defense than the Heat? Which team gave up, on average, more points in the regular season? The Mavs. Which team had a higher opponent shooting percentage? The Mavs. Which team is giving up more points, on average, in the playoffs? The Mavs. Which team has a higher opponent shooting percentage in the playoffs? The Mavs.

Yea, you're right... The Mavs give up more points and have a higher opponent shooting percentage but they definitely have a better defense.

Also, who cares how many consecutive 50+win seasons the Mavs have had? Since when does the regular season even matter? You can have 80 wins and lose in the first round of the playoffs. Then does anyone care about your 80 regular season wins? Hell no.

No, I haven't watched every game, but if you're going to tell me that the Mavs aren't on a hot streak, and have been playing like this for years/this whole season/the majority of this season, then you are sorely mistaken.

If the Mavs were playing like this before the playoffs, why are so many people surprised at their amazing performance?

Lastly, Did OKC beat the Grizzlies? Yup. Did they win big in the last game? Yup. Was their game 5 loss to the Mavs a close one? Yup. Did the Heat beat the Celtics? Yup. Are they about to beat the Bulls? Yup.

Not all of my predictions have come true, but some have. Are predictions fact? Never. Do you know the difference between the two?

I guarantee the Heat beat the Mavs. If they don't, I won't come back to TS ever.

Quote it.

Last edited by BigE; 06-13-2011 at 02:09 AM.
Old 06-13-2011 | 06:52 AM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
bet audemars is quite angry about naming LBJ their official global brand ambassador

Old 06-13-2011 | 07:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
VKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond repute
HELL YA! Way to go Dallas!

Old 06-13-2011 | 08:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Just finished watching it again. Awesome.

Quick Reply: *** Official Teamspeed NBA Playoff's Thread***