Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.
View Poll Results: Who will win the 2011 Stanley Cup????
Vancouver Canucks
64.29%
Boston Bruins
35.71%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

The Official NHL Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2011, 07:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by McRae
us Canucks wear large winter coats...6 beer cans fit easily inside...ive also done Forties...you just put em in between you stomac and belt...tighten it up so it doesnt slip...wham bam boom.

Funny note...one time a security guard noticed something was off and asked me to lift my coat...and there was a 40 of Budweiser...they all laughed and took it away...they said guys come on you cant do that. lol Needless to say at intermission we went back to the corner store and got more...
lol rep.

edit: must spread blah blah blah...

Last edited by slord; 04-11-2011 at 07:17 PM.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:19 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by slord
lol rep.

edit: must spread blah blah blah...
Cheers cheers to cheap beers!!!

Old 04-11-2011, 07:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
eomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant future
the atmosphere at "The Madhouse on Madison" aka the United Center is amazing..

Old 04-11-2011, 08:03 PM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by McRae
well look at this...

NHL HEADING BACK TO EUROPE FOR FIFTH STRAIGHT YEAR

NHL heading back to Europe for fifth straight year

"TORONTO -- The NHL is headed back to Europe.

The league has announced four games next season in Berlin, Stockholm and Helskini. It marks the fifth straight season the NHL will play regular-season contests in Europe.

The Anaheim Ducks and Buffalo Sabres face off Oct. 7 at Hartwall Areena in Helsinki while the New York Rangers and Los Angeles Kings meet at Ericsson Globe Arena in Stockholm.

The Sabres and Kings square off the following day at the O2 World Arena in Berlin with the Rangers and Ducks meeting in Stockholm.

The Sabres-Kings game will be the NHL's first-ever regular-season contest in Germany.

On Oct. 4, the Ducks play an exhibition game at Hartwall Areena against Finnish club Jokerit, the former team of Ducks star Teemu Selanne. Also that day, the Kings play an exhibition game in Hamburg at the O2 World Hamburg."
I read that on my phone this morning in class and actually yelled out loud "YES!" I got some looks... I can't wait. I was always jealous of all the cool merchandise that comes out for all the other teams. Now I will get some!

Old 04-11-2011, 08:06 PM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by slord
I think the Caps have it in them this year if they can start producing just a little more in the playoffs.

Caps will beat the Rangers 4-0 or 4-1
Flyers will beat the Sabers 4-2
We all know the Bruins and Habs will be a good one, but I think the Bruins will come out on top. 4-3 or 4-2 in the series.
I don't think the Pens can beat the Lightning missing both Malkin and Crosby. Plus Stamkos is one of my favorite players. Lightning 4-1 or 4-2

Canucks are just a better team than the Hawks this year. 4-0 or 4-1
Sharks are going to beat the Kings (sorry Jeff) [It is Jeff right?] 4-2
Wings and Phoenix have had close games this year, and had a tight playoff series last year. This could go either way. Hopefully the Wings come out on top. 4-2.
Ducks and predators. I feel like one team is going to walk away with this. I'm not sure which though. My guess is the Preds. 4-1

This is all arbitrary.
It is! As long as the Kings have a good series I will be happy. I wasn't expecting much from them this season. They are a very young and inexperienced team still. Next year is a different story though...

Old 04-11-2011, 08:17 PM
This won't end well
Staples Center gets pretty damn electric. I went to Game 3 last year when we beat the Canucks. The place was ROCKING! When the lights went out and Quick skated out the place erupted. What do you expect though? For 8 years we had sh!tty teams and we finally made it back to the playoffs. On a side note I think it would be cool if the Kings started on the road with the new away jerseys. Then again we've been so good on the road I don't want to jinx anything...

Old 04-11-2011, 08:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 65°V12
Staples Center gets pretty damn electric. I went to Game 3 last year when we beat the Canucks. The place was ROCKING! When the lights went out and Quick skated out the place erupted. What do you expect though? For 8 years we had sh!tty teams and we finally made it back to the playoffs. On a side note I think it would be cool if the Kings started on the road with the new away jerseys. Then again we've been so good on the road I don't want to jinx anything...
The brackets and talk of playoff hockey makes me want to find tickets to the game wednesday and just take the week off.

Old 04-11-2011, 08:44 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Can't wait to go to the Caps/Rangers playoff game on Wednesday! Love wearing my blueeeeeee in the sea of red

Old 04-11-2011, 08:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by ljg
Can't wait to go to the Caps/Rangers playoff game on Wednesday! Love wearing my blueeeeeee in the sea of red
Take some pics of opening night, assuming you don't get mobbed in enemy territory.

Old 04-11-2011, 08:50 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
yes...PLEASE take some pics sir^^^

Quick Reply: The Official NHL Thread