Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.
View Poll Results: Who will win the 2011 Stanley Cup????
Vancouver Canucks
64.29%
Boston Bruins
35.71%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

The Official NHL Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2012, 08:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough
Bout time!!

Old 03-04-2012, 12:41 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Bruins/Rangers right now

Bruins lost to the Islanders at home last night, need to bounce back with a win today.

Old 03-04-2012, 12:49 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Woo hoo! Great start for my boys in blue

Old 03-04-2012, 12:50 PM
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
What a garbage start. And these annoucers SUCK! I wonder who they are cheering for.

Old 03-04-2012, 12:54 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonA85
What a garbage start. And these annoucers SUCK! I wonder who they are cheering for.
I am generally not a big fan of national game announcers. But it appears they are NY leaning.
Whaaaat?! Damn turnovers.

Old 03-04-2012, 12:57 PM
Big fight, could have been alot worse. Hopefully that will get the Bruins pumped to get another one.

Old 03-04-2012, 12:59 PM
Stall is insane for taking that shot in the chest. Rangers block ALOT of shots, and let me tell you even with padding it hurts like hell. It's very dangerous though, over the past couple years around here I've heard of kids taking shots to the chest that stop their hearts and they've died.

Old 03-04-2012, 01:15 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
Stall is insane for taking that shot in the chest. Rangers block ALOT of shots, and let me tell you even with padding it hurts like hell. It's very dangerous though, over the past couple years around here I've heard of kids taking shots to the chest that stop their hearts and they've died.
Yeah, it's a huge part of Tortorella's defensive strategy. Lots of injury potential, particularly with guys like Chara blasting away as we saw last year, and it pretty much always hurts. Regarding the heart stoppage, there were a couple of lacrosse players that died in NJ during high school from the same. Really sucks.

Old 03-04-2012, 01:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Wings are up again later today. Turned down tickets for it since I need to drive back up state. Hopefully they get another W and take back first in the league.

That has happened to a few kids around here as well. Block with your shins.

Old 03-04-2012, 01:43 PM
2-2! I love short side goals.

Quick Reply: The Official NHL Thread