Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.
View Poll Results: Who will win the 2011 Stanley Cup????
Vancouver Canucks
64.29%
Boston Bruins
35.71%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

The Official NHL Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2011, 02:06 PM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
I think I worded that wrong. The Kings defense is 4th best in the league, only allowing an average of 2.18 goals per game. The offense seriously needs to shape up.

Go Kings.

Old 12-08-2011, 02:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
If the wings can shake off these past two games and get back to playing like they were the last few weeks, they're going to be a very dangerous club down the road.

I havent been following the kings, but the oilers should be doing so much better. I'm actually disappointed, I was hoping to have a #3 team to root for. I love their roster, but just watching a little bit of their games and some highlights, its obvious they aren't playing smart hockey. They're failing at the basic things like positioning, penalties, controlling the puck (especially in their own zone). No way they can get far if they don't change something. Soon. In a few years when the oilers have some experience behind them, they are going to be one of the most dangerous teams in the league.

Last edited by slord; 12-08-2011 at 02:49 PM.
Old 12-08-2011, 02:51 PM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by slord
If the wings can shake off these past two games and get back to playing like they were the last few weeks, they're going to be a very dangerous club down the road.

I havent been following the kings, but the oilers should be doing so much better. I'm actually disappointed, I was hoping to have a #3 team to root for. I love their roster, but just watching a little bit of their games and some highlights, its obvious they aren't playing smart hockey. They're failing at the basic things like positioning, penalties, controlling the puck (especially in their own zone). Now way they can get far if they don't change something. Soon.
The majority of the Kings losses are by 1 goal. It's so frustrating. Jonathan Quick has been absolutely sensational. I've got to be happy though, our offense is utter rubbish and we're 3 points out of the Division lead...

Old 12-08-2011, 03:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 65°V12
I think I worded that wrong. The Kings defense is 4th best in the league, only allowing an average of 2.18 goals per game. The offense seriously needs to shape up.

Go Kings.
Yeah, I was looking at their stats after I posted that and was thinking WTF? They're doing pretty good, and a GAA of only about 2. Not too bad. Haha, got it now. But with the offense you've got, it sucks they're not doing better. I expected it, heck I drafted a couple of LA players to my fantasy hockey team.....

Originally Posted by slord
but the oilers should be doing so much better. I'm actually disappointed, I was hoping to have a #3 team to root for. I love their roster, but just watching a little bit of their games and some highlights, its obvious they aren't playing smart hockey. They're failing at the basic things like positioning, penalties, controlling the puck (especially in their own zone). No way they can get far if they don't change something. Soon. In a few years when the oilers have some experience behind them, they are going to be one of the most dangerous teams in the league.
QFT And I for one, cannot wait for that day to come!!!

Old 12-08-2011, 04:40 PM
This won't end well
Los Angeles: Where Oilers Go To Die

I don't think Lombardi has the balls to trade a couple players before the deadline...

...then again he got Richards.

Old 12-08-2011, 04:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Wild still the best team in hockey!!!!!!!! Who saw that coming ?

Old 12-08-2011, 06:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
Wild still the best team in hockey!!!!!!!! Who saw that coming ?
Me. When setoguci got traded there. :Friendlykick:

Old 12-08-2011, 07:15 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 12-08-2011, 09:28 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Bruins lost again tonight. Theodore did have 40 saves but Bruins hit the post about 5 times. Either way Bruns lost their last two games.

Old 12-08-2011, 09:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
****in right! Wings up 5-1 over the 'yotes.

Quick Reply: The Official NHL Thread