Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.
View Poll Results: Who will win the 2011 Stanley Cup????
Vancouver Canucks
64.29%
Boston Bruins
35.71%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

The Official NHL Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2011, 12:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 65°V12
No lie I was 5 minutes late. I went to Staples to pick one up. I wanted a #32 Jonathan Quick one. I was all excited. Got up early, drove down there, was going to make a day of it. I stroll into the Team LA store and tell the lady, "Where are your Kings Retro Jerseys?" She says, "We sold our last one not five minutes ago." I was devastated. I asked, "What player?" "Oh a Jonathan Quick. A special one too. It was the ones they wore on opening night." The ones they wore on opening night didn't have a name on them, just the number. I bought a vintage shirt and left. I almost drove home in tears...
Just read this. Thats rough. Someone got away with a very special jersey. Sorry for your luck on that one. Quick has been a great goalie for the Kings.

Old 03-07-2011, 01:04 AM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
Guaranteed I have the worst luck of anyone on this planet. I am searching online for one but can't find it. Maybe someday. I'm thinking come playoff time, if they make it, they will stock more at Staples Center. At least I hope so. I loved that they used the new Reebok Edge Design.

Old 03-07-2011, 01:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Guaranteed I have the worst luck of anyone on this planet. I am searching online for one but can't find it. Maybe someday. I'm thinking come playoff time, if they make it, they will stock more at Staples Center. At least I hope so. I loved that they used the new Reebok Edge Design.
There are so many teams only a few points apart in the west. That will be a great showdown at the end of the season. 4 points separating 5th and 11th place.

Old 03-07-2011, 03:51 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Originally Posted by slord
Glad buffalo and the caps won and the devils won again. i wonder how long they can keep up the streak and how close they'll get to that 8th spot. plus its always good to see philly drop, especially 7-0.
F#$%K Phlly...they is a thorn in the Habs side last few years...!!! CRASH N BURN!!!

Old 03-07-2011, 07:16 PM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by McRae
F#$%K Phlly...they is a thorn in the Habs side last few years...!!! CRASH N BURN!!!
I'm with you. Can't stand the Flyers. The most satisfying game the Kings have played all year is when they beat the Flyers 1-0 in Philly. In the last five minutes the Flyers got so irritated.

Old 03-07-2011, 07:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by McRae
Not sure any other outside of philly likes them. They play so chippy, but this year they have a good amount of skill to back it up.

But good news is they have lost 4 in a row

Old 03-07-2011, 07:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Anyone watching the Caps and Bolts game?

Old 03-07-2011, 07:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ovi just sent it full length and out of play.

Old 03-07-2011, 08:25 PM
This won't end well
Originally Posted by slord
Anyone watching the Caps and Bolts game?
I have it on while I'm cleaning my fish tank. Go Caps! Then again I like Stamkos...

Old 03-07-2011, 08:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
I have it on while I'm cleaning my fish tank. Go Caps! Then again I like Stamkos...
Stamkos and Ovi in this game. Did you happen to see hotlby's paddle save?

Stamkos Lecavalier St. Louis line is a powerhouse

Last edited by slord; 03-07-2011 at 08:36 PM.

Quick Reply: The Official NHL Thread