Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.
View Poll Results: Who will win the 2011 Stanley Cup????
Vancouver Canucks
64.29%
Boston Bruins
35.71%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

The Official NHL Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2011, 04:34 PM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by eomrag
i feel like this is a dangerous thing to say in this thread but GO BLACKHAWKS!! 7 game win streak. we are trying to make it to the playoffs but with the damn western conference its gonna be a close one.

BTW Fvck the CANUCKS!

Old 03-05-2011, 04:40 PM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
Holy hell there is some bad blood between the Kings and Canucks. 14 penalty minutes so far. Halfway through the first.

Old 03-05-2011, 07:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Damn. Nice that penner got one its just too bad they didn't come out on top. What did doughty get his 10 for?

Should be a good game tonight against the coyotes, assuming the wings show up. Turris is another skater I like. Last game i went to was vs phoenix and they lost.

Attached Images  
Old 03-05-2011, 07:35 PM
This won't end well
Originally Posted by slord
Damn. Nice that penner got one its just too bad they didn't come out on top. What did doughty get his 10 for?

Should be a good game tonight against the coyotes, assuming the wings show up. Turris is another skater I like. Last game i went to was vs phoenix and they lost.
When the Canucks scored their second goal it was a TOTAL interference. D Sedin totally threw him into Quick. Doughty said some dirty stuff to the ref. When the Canucks scored on the empty net Doughty went right over to the ref and got in his face and said some more dirty stuff. The ref threw him out. I'm not going to be biased but the Canucks were playing dirty during the whole game. Freakin' Burrows totally elbowed Doughty in the face after the whistle was blown and the ref gave Doughty 2 minutes for diving. Game totally stunk. Burrows was up to problems all game. Great seats for the game! Hope they win and hope you have fun.

Old 03-05-2011, 07:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Chippy games are horrible to come out on the wrong end of things. I know exactly how that feels when nothings going your way. Hate it.

Thats from last game actually, back towards the beginning of the season
Didn't know that the wings were home from the road trip, otherwise I might have gone down to see them.

Used to have season tickets second row next to the bench, but once me and my sister moved my parents got rid of them. For $15 you cant beat these seats though.

Old 03-05-2011, 07:46 PM
This won't end well
Chippy games are horrible to come out on the wrong end of things. I know exactly how that feels when nothings going your way. Hate it.

Thats from last game actually, back towards the beginning of the season
Didn't know that the wings were home from the road trip, otherwise I might have gone down to see them.

Used to have season tickets second row next to the bench, but once me and my sister moved my parents got rid of them. For $15 you cant beat these seats though.
Great seats for a great price. Brain fart on my part, I knew they were still on the road. *slaps head*

Old 03-05-2011, 08:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
We need a goal from Franzen tonight. He hasn't scored since that 5 goal game.

Old 03-05-2011, 08:13 PM
This won't end well
We need a goal from Franzen tonight. He hasn't scored since that 5 goal game.
The MULE! That was an amazing goal but yes he needs to score more. Hank too.

Old 03-05-2011, 08:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Easy goal from miller there and it's 1-0

Old 03-05-2011, 08:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Franzen on the PP. 2-0

Quick Reply: The Official NHL Thread