Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Devils suck this year so..

Old 01-14-2011, 10:18 AM
Teamspeed Member
Auctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to all
these videos are further prrof that football players are pvssies, real men play hockey

Old 01-14-2011, 10:36 AM
Teamspeed Member
FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Auctung
these videos are further prrof that football players are pvssies, real men play hockey
I agree, I've played both but hockey was my main sport. There's no where to hide on the ice, you will be hit hard and better get up quick. I still miss playing, only a 5 minute penalty for fighting. Now it's a day in court! I just wish NHL was like it used to be, that league has gotten softer with all the new rules. Still a tough league though.

Old 01-14-2011, 10:41 AM
Teamspeed Member
FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Old 01-14-2011, 04:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Blastr17 has a reputation beyond reputeBlastr17 has a reputation beyond reputeBlastr17 has a reputation beyond reputeBlastr17 has a reputation beyond reputeBlastr17 has a reputation beyond reputeBlastr17 has a reputation beyond reputeBlastr17 has a reputation beyond reputeBlastr17 has a reputation beyond reputeBlastr17 has a reputation beyond reputeBlastr17 has a reputation beyond reputeBlastr17 has a reputation beyond repute
Scott "The Career Ender" Stevens was the man. I bet Eric Lindros wakes up at night in cold sweats to this day. I cannot believe how bad the Devils are this year, Lou will fix it as he is the best GM of all time in all of sports.

Old 01-14-2011, 04:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough
First lou needs more $, marty looks done now too. I would imagine alot of friction in the room, after they signed the russian, not enough $ to go round now.

Old 01-14-2011, 05:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Blastr17 has a reputation beyond reputeBlastr17 has a reputation beyond reputeBlastr17 has a reputation beyond reputeBlastr17 has a reputation beyond reputeBlastr17 has a reputation beyond reputeBlastr17 has a reputation beyond reputeBlastr17 has a reputation beyond reputeBlastr17 has a reputation beyond reputeBlastr17 has a reputation beyond reputeBlastr17 has a reputation beyond reputeBlastr17 has a reputation beyond repute
Marty has a lot of miles on him, his playoff performances of late have been awful. BUT I fear the day when he is gone.

Old 01-14-2011, 05:42 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy

Originally Posted by 599xx
Kovalchuks a bum, that signing will set you guys back years.
This^^^

Old 01-14-2011, 05:44 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Blastr17
Marty has a lot of miles on him, his playoff performances of late have been awful. BUT I fear the day when he is gone.
Indeed but dynasties fall...look at the habs...going from at least winning the cup once every 7 years to going on year 18 with NO end in sight...sigh...

Old 01-14-2011, 06:25 PM
Teamspeed Member
Auctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to all
Originally Posted by McRae
Indeed but dynasties fall...look at the habs...going from at least winning the cup once every 7 years to going on year 18 with NO end in sight...sigh...

the curse of Roy will haunt them forever!!
biggest mistake in the world picking dbag Traumbly over Roy, hell stupid ass move even making him coach when they hated each other.

viva Roy!!