Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Devils suck this year so..

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2011, 04:43 PM
Teamspeed Member
FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Devils suck this year so..

I'm going to have to post up my favorite player of al time!

YouTube - Scott Stevens Greatest Hits!

Old 01-09-2011, 04:49 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Let's go Rangers!

Old 01-09-2011, 04:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond repute
One of my all-time favorite players.
I'd really like to see more of this situation though:
YouTube - Scott Stevens Hits Tie Domi
Tie Domi is one mean sunabitch

Old 01-09-2011, 05:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond repute
..and if you don't like Domi, this one is gold.
YouTube - Bob Probert reclaims the belt from Tie Domi - R.I.P.
I miss Probert, Ciccarelli and the old fighters of NHL.

Old 01-09-2011, 05:01 PM
Teamspeed Member
FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Yea, my all time favorite player!! Nobody hit like him ever to this day, he's the undisputed hitting champion of the NHL!!

Old 01-09-2011, 05:02 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Dave S
..and if you don't like Domi, this one is gold.
YouTube - Bob Probert reclaims the belt from Tie Domi - R.I.P.
I miss Probert, Ciccarelli and the old fighters of NHL.
+1 old school hockey was the best

Old 01-09-2011, 05:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
Old 01-09-2011, 05:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough
Kovalchuks a bum, that signing will set you guys back years.

Old 01-09-2011, 05:06 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by 599xx
Kovalchuks a bum, that signing will set you guys back years.
Kovalsuck has been such a bust, I can't stand watching him. I have no idea what Lou was thinking?

Old 01-09-2011, 05:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough
Yep, must have been ownership.

Quick Reply: Devils suck this year so..