Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

How much does NYS suck....

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2013, 12:49 PM
Teamspeed Member
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
How much does NYS suck....

for gun owners ? Man am I pissed after this new law requiring registration of assault rifles and rifle license renewals every 5 years. Glad I bought my M1A last week.... grrrr!

Old 01-15-2013, 02:24 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
^^Hey I know you!

Yep people been making mad dashes on purchases today.

Old 01-15-2013, 02:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond repute
I'm glad I don't live in NY, that place sounds completely totalitarian and Bloomberg is the leader. Obama's going to pass similar laws using executive order though, 19 to be exact. They include limiting the amount of bullets a magazine can hold, universal background checks, "assault" weapons ban, and some other crap.

Old 01-16-2013, 02:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
^^Hey I know you!

Yep people been making mad dashes on purchases today.
Hi DJ...long time no see. Hope all is well.

Old 01-16-2013, 02:59 PM
Teamspeed Member
Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by SpeedEvo
I'm glad I don't live in NY, that place sounds completely totalitarian and Bloomberg is the leader. Obama's going to pass similar laws using executive order though, 19 to be exact. They include limiting the amount of bullets a magazine can hold, universal background checks, "assault" weapons ban, and some other crap.
You do understand that Bloomberg is the Mayor of New York City and this thread is about New York State, right?

Although living in NYC and NYS does suck in may ways.

Old 01-16-2013, 04:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Turbogallardo
You do understand that Bloomberg is the Mayor of New York City and this thread is about New York State, right?

Although living in NYC and NYS does suck in may ways.
Haha, you're right. Cuomo is the governor and Bloomberg is the mayor of NYC. I don't like either of them and am glad to live in the Midwest....

Last edited by SpeedEvo; 01-16-2013 at 05:44 PM.