Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

The Official UFC Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2011, 07:56 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Old 06-15-2011, 10:42 PM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Old 06-16-2011, 06:13 PM
Okami Promises To Smash Anderson Silva

Okami Promises To Smash Anderson Silva And Become First Asian Champ - UFC NEWS, MMA NEWS | BJPENN.COM

I don't like that fight being down as a victory of mine but I had lessons there and I want to use everything. I hope that now we will have a real end. I know he is a complete fighter and has no weak points. But, if I use all my technique, power and speed, I will smash Anderson Silva. Of course I promise I will defeat Anderson. I will use all what I learned in life to accomplish this objective. I know Brazil is one of the great countries in MMA. I insist, it's an honor to be able to face him here. I hope they will be able to look at me as the man who defeated Anderson Silva and begin to be my fans. My only thought is to become the first Asian champion in UFC."

Number one contender to Anderson Silva’s crown, Yushin Okami, tells ESPN.Com that he intends on “smashing” the most dominant champ in UFC history.

Okami is the last person to ever post a victory over Silva and while that victory was due to a DQ on Silva’s part, the Japanese fighter intends on proving he is and always has been the man to dethrone the king.

Can he do it? Is a “smashing” of Anderson Silva in the future for the Japanese star?

Old 06-17-2011, 12:35 AM
Super Super Super Member!
Super D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond repute
Please...

Okami was no different than many other fighters Silva decimated. If Silva hadn't KO'd him with an up-kick from the ground (illegal/DQ because Okami was on knees), he'd have destroyed him any number of other ways.

Okami is going to be humiliated.

Old 06-17-2011, 12:22 PM
Old 06-17-2011, 04:32 PM
Old 06-17-2011, 07:57 PM
WOW check this UFC 134 promo art poster...CANT wait for this card...Griffin FINALLY fighting again...!

Attached Images  
Old 06-18-2011, 11:59 PM
Super Super Super Member!
Super D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond repute
Overeem VS Verdum live stream linky:

Watch Strikeforce: Overeem vs Werdum Live Stream Online

Old 06-19-2011, 11:46 AM
Overeem won yes...not that impressed wit the fight but wtvs...still one my fav fighters...Barnett and Masvidal were dominant indeed...

here is the new THE REEM vlog leading up to last nights fight...

THE REEM EPISODE 4: COUNTING DOWN on Vimeo

Old 06-19-2011, 12:02 PM

Quick Reply: The Official UFC Thread!