Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

US Open Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 05:44 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
US Open Thread

Ok I'm starting this with how SICK Johnny Miller makes me! Is he that jealous of Tiger that he feels he needs to talk trash? He had the nerve to say he thinks Tiger will miss the CUT!

Everyone knows Tiger only cares about the Majors

Old 06-16-2010, 05:56 PM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
I strongly dislike Johnny Miller. With that said I don't think its too much of a long shot to predict that Tiger could miss the cut.

Old 06-16-2010, 05:59 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bmoores
I strongly dislike Johnny Miller. With that said I don't think its too much of a long shot to predict that Tiger could miss the cut.
Oh come on, the guy took almost a year off and came in 4th @ the masters... Pebble is by far his Fav course, if he misses the cut I will go to the Olympic club in a dress and play a round of 18!

Old 06-16-2010, 06:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
Leaving tomorrow morning with my whole family for Pebble and staying with a close family friend in Carmel for the week. Back in 2000 my wife and I went and dropped our daughter off with my parents. My 10 year old son is so excited. He was born in August of 2000 so this has some real sentimental value. I told him he was inside mommy stomach when we went last time. He'll have to walk on his own this week.

I understand they have made the course extra tough this week. Tiger will not win it. I think he still has another year before he gets his head together for this level of play. But then again he may surprise everyone. He does love Pebble.

Old 06-16-2010, 06:05 PM
Banned
Man I'm Jealous... Enjoy the week, I think Tiger may surprise us all....

Old 06-19-2010, 08:53 PM
Banned
Tigers 2nd on 18 was AMAZING!