Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

My Day At The Ball Park - Yankees vs. Angels - A 15-Year Old's Perspective In Photos

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2010, 01:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Oversteer has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer has a reputation beyond repute
My Day At The Ball Park - Yankees vs. Angels - A 15-Year Old's Perspective In Photos

Today my family went to see the Angels play the Yankees at Angel Stadium in Anaheim.

Unfortunately for the Angels, the Yankees won 7-1.

It was still a lot of fun.

I took my camera and shot the pics below.

I hope that you enjoy them. I had a good time taking them.

There are many more if you click this link: Angels vs. Yankees April 24, 2010 - Downforce Media.

Go Angels!

Here is a shot of my dad (Barrister), my mom and my sisters.

Here is a shot of me, my mom and my sisters. Do you like my Ferrari sunglasses?

Here is Hideki Matsui and Torii Hunter observing a moment of respect during the National Anthem.
I think it is cool that Matsui is so respectful even though he is not from the U.S.

Here is the mound and the baseball. Waiting patiently . . .

Derek Jeter approaches the plate to leadoff the game. Big applause. BOO!

Torii Hunter fields a hit. Far too many of those for the Yanks today.

Torii Hunter getting some hits back with a big cut.

A-Rod at the plate. The third base coach would not get out of my shot!

Joel Piniero did not pitch well today. But I still like him.

Robinson Cano was 4-5 in the game. Here is he scoring a run. Ugh.

Brandon Wood actually doing something productive.

Last night’s Yankee killer Kendry Morales loading up.

Derek Jeter making a nice play.

Jeter getting it done at the plate as well. That third base coach again!!

Hunter fouls one back.

Eric Aybar and A-Rod share a joke.

Then back to business!

The Angel fans have really taken to Matsui.

Andy Pettite pitched a great game against us. Darn it!

Mike Napoli giving it his best. But it was not enough.

Big Tex with another hack. We really don’t like him any more.

Thanks for looking at my pics. It was a good day. I wish the Angels would have won though.

Last edited by Barrister; 04-25-2010 at 03:51 AM.
Old 04-25-2010, 02:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
These are some great shots. Looks like you had an awesome time, even though MY Yankees won

Thanks for sharing!

Old 04-25-2010, 04:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Great job son.

Now stop taking pictures of your fat ass Dad and putting them on the Internet!