Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

My Trip To The Ball Game - Yankees vs. Angels - A Story In Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2010, 06:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Oversteer has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer has a reputation beyond repute
My Trip To The Ball Game - Yankees vs. Angels - A Story In Pictures

Yesterday, my family went to see the Angels play the Yankees at Angel Stadium in Anaheim.

Unfortunately for the Angels, the Yankees won 7-1.

It was still a lot of fun.

I took my camera and shot the pics below.

I hope that you enjoy them. I had a good time taking them.

There are many more if you click this link: Angels vs. Yankees April 24, 2010 - Downforce Media.

Go Angels!

Here is a shot of my dad (Barrister), my mom and my sisters.

Here is a shot of me, my mom and my sisters. Do you like my Ferrari sunglasses?

Here is Hideki Matsui and Torii Hunter observing a moment of respect during the National Anthem.
I think it is cool that Matsui is so respectful even though he is not from the U.S.

Here is the mound and the baseball. Waiting patiently . . .

Derek Jeter approaches the plate to leadoff the game. Big applause. BOO!

Torii Hunter fields a hit. Far too many of those for the Yanks today.

Torii Hunter getting some hits back with a big cut.

A-Rod at the plate. The third base coach would not get out of my shot!

Joel Piniero did not pitch well today. But I still like him.

Robinson Cano was 4-5 in the game. Here is he scoring a run. Ugh.

Brandon Wood actually doing something productive.

Last night’s Yankee killer Kendry Morales loading up.

Derek Jeter making a nice play.

Jeter getting it done at the plate as well. That third base coach again!!

Hunter fouls one back.

Eric Aybar and A-Rod share a joke.

Then back to business!

The Angel fans have really taken to Matsui.

Andy Pettite pitched a great game against us. Darn it!

Mike Napoli giving it his best. But it was not enough.

Big Tex with another hack. We really don’t like him any more.

Thanks for looking at my pics. It was a good day. I wish the Angels would have won though.

Old 04-25-2010, 07:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Blastr17 has a reputation beyond reputeBlastr17 has a reputation beyond reputeBlastr17 has a reputation beyond reputeBlastr17 has a reputation beyond reputeBlastr17 has a reputation beyond reputeBlastr17 has a reputation beyond reputeBlastr17 has a reputation beyond reputeBlastr17 has a reputation beyond reputeBlastr17 has a reputation beyond reputeBlastr17 has a reputation beyond reputeBlastr17 has a reputation beyond repute
But they smoked the Yanks today and Kazmir actually looked good for you at times.

(Metropolitan Fan Here)

Old 04-25-2010, 07:33 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics as always Oversteer. Looks like a fun time at the ball park with the family. Our local minor league team has opening day this coming Friday. Can't wait!

Old 04-25-2010, 09:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Great stuff son. I just wish we had swept them!

Old 04-25-2010, 11:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics! Looks like an awesome way to spend the weekend with your family, Dana.

I'm hoping I can get some tickets to see the Twins at the new stadium. Hopefully I can sneak my camera in and snap some cool pics.

Old 04-27-2010, 01:33 PM
ROD
Teamspeed Senior Member
ROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond repute
Excellent shots! Looks like it was a fun day in the Stadium.

Old 04-27-2010, 04:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ROD
Excellent shots! Looks like it was a fun day in the Stadium.
Now you know why we had to bail on breakfast!

Next time for sure Rod - and its on me.

Old 04-29-2010, 04:53 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Paula is a splendid one to beholdPaula is a splendid one to beholdPaula is a splendid one to beholdPaula is a splendid one to beholdPaula is a splendid one to beholdPaula is a splendid one to beholdPaula is a splendid one to beholdPaula is a splendid one to beholdPaula is a splendid one to beholdPaula is a splendid one to beholdPaula is a splendid one to behold
Great photos! Looks like everyone had a great time.

Oh and it was great meeting you on Saturday!!