Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Tiger Woods Will Return To Golf To Play In The Masters

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2010, 10:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
lol @ tags

Old 03-16-2010, 10:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TUUNER
lol @ tags
You passive aggressive bastard!

Old 03-16-2010, 11:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
You are like a magician.

You can turn any thread into something political with a wave of your wand.
Actually that wasn't my thoughts at all. With the news yesterday and the more I read about Edwards and the despicable human he is...Tiger didn't do anything a lot of people in sports do every day. Maybe not at that level but they are plenty of people that let their egos and fame get them in trouble with other women. Including other golfers. He just got caught. I don't even consider Edwards political any more. He's just a slim bag of the highest level. I'll try to keep my wand in check.

Old 03-17-2010, 07:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Haku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond repute
Keeping his personal life aside, I think his return to golf at Augusta is good for golf and him. He is still without doubt the best golfer out there and watching him play is a privilege and inspiring.

IMO, his return to the game gives him the opportunity to reconnect and begin to make amends with the millions of young minds who viewed him as a role model and were let down.