Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Trojans #1!

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2009 | 03:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
orlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Guest
Will you be here all day? I may need some entertainment while I do HW.
Glad you got enjoyment. I will be hoping on a plane in a bit and next week will be in trial so I will be off shortly; I get paid to do this stuff professionally.

Old 09-13-2009 | 03:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Originally Posted by orlando333
Glad you got enjoyment. I will be hoping on a plane in a bit and next week will be in trial so I will be off shortly; I get paid to do this stuff professionally.
I hope you (and UBoat) do a better job in real life!

In related news - AMERICA'S 25 DOUCHIEST COLLEGES: GQ Features on men.style.com
(I'm very relieved my own school didn't make this list)

Old 09-13-2009 | 03:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
orlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond repute

There you go: resorting to the lowest common denominator: personal attacks; i don't need to toot my own horn, my clients can do that for me.

A WORD OF ADVICE: you should never ever attack someone professionally who YOU DO NOT KNOW. (I understand you are still in school; if true, then you truly have no clue. To make a claim against me personally regarding my professional ability when you are not in the real world doing real work, takes a lot of nerve; I guess they give out diplomas, cars, houses and other niceties which we all talk about on this forum for being stupid)

Old 09-13-2009 | 03:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond repute

#19 Ohio State: Affectations: Dressing for class each morning as if you were the offensive-line coach; writing prison letters to Maurice Clarett.

Old 09-13-2009 | 04:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
There you go: resorting to the lowest common denominator: personal attacks; i don't need to toot my own horn, my clients can do that for me.

A WORD OF ADVICE: you should never ever attack someone professionally who YOU DO NOT KNOW. (I understand you are still in school; if true, then you truly have no clue. To make a claim against me personally regarding my professional ability when you are not in the real world doing real work, takes a lot of nerve; I guess they give out diplomas, cars, houses and other niceties which we all talk about on this forum for being stupid)
Again, perhaps both you and UBoat need to brush up on your skills as classicists; I have made no true ad hominem attacks against either of you, neither in the literal sense nor in the sense of the true historical context of the term. Nor have I "tooted my own horn" in this thread; I haven't even mentioned my own school by name. All I can surmise is that both of you must possess some deep insecurities, concerning your argumentative abilities (or apparent lack thereof as demonstrated through circular arguments and jejune responses to criticism in this thread), or your self image as manifested in the week-to-week athletic performance of a few dozen ostensible students of one school or the other. Or maybe both.

If you'd like to PM me the contents of your CV in hopes that I may learn to be more deferential, you're welcome to.

Old 09-13-2009 | 04:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Again, perhaps both you and UBoat need to brush up on your skills as classicists; I have made no true ad hominem attacks against either of you, neither in the literal sense nor in the sense of the true historical context of the term. Nor have I "tooted my own horn" in this thread; I haven't even mentioned my own school by name. All I can surmise is that both of you must possess some deep insecurities, concerning your argumentative abilities (or apparent lack thereof as demonstrated through circular arguments and jejune responses to criticism in this thread), or your self image as manifested in the week-to-week athletic performance of a few dozen ostensible students of one school or the other. Or maybe both.

If you'd like to PM me the contents of your CV in hopes that I may learn to be more deferential, you're welcome to.
Keep reading dem books student; there are those who do and have achieved, and there are those who read about them.

Old 09-13-2009 | 04:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
M5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Can't we just stick to the games?

Old 09-13-2009 | 04:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe you should just stop taking this shit so seriously.

Old 09-13-2009 | 04:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by ZAMIRZ
Maybe you should just stop taking this shit so seriously.
Agreed; I am out.

Old 09-13-2009 | 04:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Wink

Keep reading dem books student; there are those who do and have achieved, and there are those who read about them.
I have a sneaking suspicion that I will acquit myself quite well professionally.

Quick Reply: Trojans #1!