Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Trojans #1!

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 11:54 AM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
^^ - I think you take this way too seriously.

Old 09-13-2009, 11:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Guaranteed Florida will lose votes after picking on poor Troy State. Way to exert yourselves, fellas...
Yea, USC didn't run up the score on the great San Jose St, give me a break

This is truly the "pot meet kettle" response so far

Old 09-13-2009, 12:03 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
^This is starting to get the feel of MJ's Hall of Fame speech. Once a point is made, its sometimes best to let it rest on its own laurels rather than continually beating, and re-beating it into peoples heads.

Old 09-13-2009, 12:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
M5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Got back from a wedding and caught the second half of the game. Wasn't impressed by either team to be honest, they both looked pretty shaky (on that night). In my opinion, Joe McKnight was a major factor to SC snagging that game. I'm not convinced OSU is all that great -- Terrell Pryor didn't look very comfortable or efficient in the last minute or two. I think SC can play with anyone in the nation, and that Florida or Texas will have their hands full if they ever meet these 'pretty boys'.

Keep in mind guys, it's week 2 . . .

Old 09-13-2009, 12:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by M5Kid
Got back from a wedding and caught the second half of the game. Wasn't impressed by either team to be honest, they both looked pretty shaky (on that night). In my opinion, Joe McKnight was a major factor to SC snagging that game. I'm not convinced OSU is all that great -- Terrell Pryor didn't look very comfortable or efficient in the last minute or two. I think SC can play with anyone in the nation, and that Florida or Texas will have their hands full if they ever meet these 'pretty boys'.

Keep in mind guys, it's week 2 . . .
Yeah, that means we have months of this stuff to look forward to.

I actually enjoy all the smack talking; if Florida stumbles I will recognize their shortcomings - I wonder how the Cali bros will greet failure from USC?

Old 09-13-2009, 12:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Originally Posted by BigE
^This is starting to get the feel of MJ's Hall of Fame speech. Once a point is made, its sometimes best to let it rest on its own laurels rather than continually beating, and re-beating it into peoples heads.
Oh no, not you, tool!

We've got enough USC fans to go around already.

Old 09-13-2009, 12:22 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
^Acutally, the Lakers get every bit of my fan-love. No room in my world for anyone but my beloved Lakers.

The only college football team I am even remotely a "fan" of is the Boise St. Broncos. My brother has lived in Boise for the past 15 years, and I have grown to love them. Boise people love their Broncos and going to Boise St. games has to be one of the best experiences in all of sports. The tailgating, the smurf-turf, etc.

Old 09-13-2009, 12:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by BigE
^Acutally, the Lakers get every bit of my fan-love. No room in my world for anyone but my beloved Lakers.

The only college football team I am even remotely a "fan" of is the Boise St. Broncos. My brother has lived in Boise for the past 15 years, and I have grown to love them. Boise people love their Broncos and going to Boise St. games has to be one of the best experiences in all of sports. The tailgating, the smurf-turf, etc.
One of my best friends from school is from Boise (sorta odd for someone from Idaho to go to a tiny school in Virginia), so trust me - I know all about Boise State and their fanbase.

Old 09-13-2009, 12:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond repute
I think the worst thing that came out of this game was OSU only losing by 3 points at USC. They have very good odds of winning out and making their way into the championship game, which would be a shame to see them overtake a one loss USC or Florida for that spot because they lost so early in the season. I think both Christian and UBC will agree, the worst scenario is seeing a Big-10 team in the championship game.

Instead of having a pissing match every week about the Pac-10 vs. SEC, you guys should focus your anger to the real problem, the BCS, which is preventing us from seeing the games we really want. I think an eight team playoff would be the best thing to happen to college football.

Old 09-13-2009, 01:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Tsar
You calling barely winning a game by 3 points in the last minutes of the game - raped?
exactly, didn't cover and cost me $, bitches

Quick Reply: Trojans #1!