Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

London's Crystal Palace football club -- worth seeing?

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 01:10 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hil
Gobbles,you should recheck the stadium details,apparently they are bringing in 2 massive temporary stands due to overwheming public demand from ex-pats in the US and fans coming from England.

Lawrence is quite a draw,you may have heard of Beckham but ML makes Beckham look like a ,as was mentioned previously, a ten year old girl.
Not sure which website you are reading, or what you are smoking, but please go find another thread to hijack.

Old 06-19-2009, 01:27 PM
Hil
Teamspeed Rookie
Hil is an unknown quantity at this point
Hijack ?

That's a bit harsh,just trying to help those considering trying their luck to find a ticket (maybe Ebay),still if your not interested then fair dues,i'll leave you in peace.

As a parting memento here is a photo from an English newspaper from your own New York City,published earlier.

Old 06-20-2009, 10:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Joeskie has a reputation beyond reputeJoeskie has a reputation beyond reputeJoeskie has a reputation beyond reputeJoeskie has a reputation beyond reputeJoeskie has a reputation beyond reputeJoeskie has a reputation beyond reputeJoeskie has a reputation beyond reputeJoeskie has a reputation beyond reputeJoeskie has a reputation beyond reputeJoeskie has a reputation beyond reputeJoeskie has a reputation beyond repute
Gobbles. If you want to watch a football match with players you will actually recognize or want to see, why not go see AC Milan vs Chelsea. They are playing an exhibition in Baltimore on July 24th.

I will be there and then I'll drive to Boston to watch AC vs Inter. I'm just a little upset Kaka won't be there, but that's okay!

Of course, I will be in Atlantic City's Borgata water club a day prior to warm up to the events!

Edit: Link to match www.worldfootballchallenge.com