Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Football transfer season (News and Rumours)

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 01:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Over_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond repute
I've watched Valencia in Estadio Olimpico Atahualpa in Quito Ecuador with the national teaam. I saw the game against Uruguay in October 04 when they qualified and the country went absolutely mad for 2 days. I met Valencia in Quito in 1997. I sincerely hope he gets picked up by one of the "big 4" in the BPL. Viva Ecuador! He is very good, quick. But I think Ibra would fit better because he has the size a striker needs in the BPL. Those D lines in the BPL are just too ruff and tumble for thin guys.

Old 06-17-2009, 04:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
My dream signings for Barca would be Ibra , Villa and Mascherano plus a couple of squad players ( Felipe Luiz and Asenjo)

My realistic hope is that the land Villa and Mascherano at the expense of Eto'o, Gudjohnson and Hleb plus the squad players

Man U IMO need a solid midfeilder my vote would go for Hernanes of Sao Paolo (The next Gerrard) plus Valencia and a soild GK

Old 06-18-2009, 01:07 AM
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bonita
his young brother couldnt say his name so he use to call him kaka... thats how he gets his name
Which in turn is "brother" in bastaki! You can't get away from the persians like it or not!