Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

NHL Playoffs - Ducks vs. Red Wings

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 05:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
I think tonight's game is going to be unreal. Both teams will be out to prove something and set the tone for the rest of the series. Are you going tonight as well?
I wish! I've been getting free tickets from a friend of mine but I don't think I'll be able to get any more hookups. I do have a scalper buddy of mine who I could call...hmmmmm

Old 05-07-2009, 05:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Could be a game to go to man. You have to think in all seriousness the Red Wings team may be one of the best teams ever assembled in the history of the NHL and you have a chance to watch them in action LIVE annndd if that isn't enough your team has a solid chance to beat arguably the best team ever created...That's insane Jay

Old 05-07-2009, 06:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
miboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond repute
Boom.....they'll pull it out tonight...with or without the refs help.

Old 05-08-2009, 01:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond repute
The Red Wings outplayed the Ducks all night long. Hiller let in some weak goals, hopefully tonight's pissy performance doesn't zap all of his confidence. The rest of this series should be a battle.

Old 05-09-2009, 10:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
miboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond repute
Series down to best of 3. Hiller is doing well for his first playoff series, but the NHL Playoffs are probably the most 'mental' out of the 4 major sports. If a goalie loses it, there is no chance for the team.

Osgood was a basket case for a few playoff series, and he might have cost us a few extra series wins. He's much better now, after a long career, and is going for his 4th cup...

Old 05-11-2009, 08:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Uh oh Jay...

Do or die for the Mighty Ducks!

Old 05-12-2009, 02:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by miboxer96
Uh oh Jay...

Do or die for the Mighty Ducks!
I'm sure the Red Wings are gonna be bringing the fury Tuesday night, but I am confident the Ducks will be ready and will take game 6.

Ducks in 7!

Old 05-14-2009, 08:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Big Game tonight. Hope you have a box of tissues and some whiskey ready...You'll be crying and trying to drown your sorrows later tonight.

Old 05-14-2009, 09:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Nice fight by the Ducks, made for a great 7 game series.

Onward to a great Conference final....Original Six teams....Blackhawks vs. Red Wings. Going to be another great series.

Old 05-15-2009, 08:21 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Bruins lost....Go wings.

Quick Reply: NHL Playoffs - Ducks vs. Red Wings