Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

NHL Playoffs - Ducks vs. Red Wings

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 10:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond repute
NHL Playoffs - Ducks vs. Red Wings

The past two Stanley Cup holders are battling it out tonight in Anaheim for the Western Conference Semi-finals. The game is on Versus if any of you guys want to check it out. I will be there

Any other hockey fans?

Old 05-05-2009, 11:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Love it but I'm a devils fan and we are out of it already. Hoping to see ovechkin smash the pens though. Did you see crosby and and ovie get hat-tricks lasts night?

Old 05-05-2009, 11:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
Love it but I'm a devils fan and we are out of it already. Hoping to see ovechkin smash the pens though. Did you see crosby and and ovie get hat-tricks lasts night?
Good game last night.
I'm completely unsure as to who will win tonight's match up.

Canucks Suck.

Old 05-05-2009, 11:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
I am hoping chicago and as far as the ducks red wings I have no idea. Good to see some other hockey fans though.

Old 05-05-2009, 01:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute
The Ducks are starting to look like the team that one the cup. If they continue playing this way, they will be a touch out for any of the teams left in the playoffs.

Bruins are looking good as well.

Old 05-06-2009, 03:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond repute
My brother's favorite team is the Devils, which makes me a big fan of them too. My ultimate dream Stanley Cup match up would have been the Ducks and the Devils.

The Capitals/Penguins series has been pretty exciting.

Originally Posted by thedude
The Ducks are starting to look like the team that one the cup. If they continue playing this way, they will be a touch out for any of the teams left in the playoffs.

Bruins are looking good as well.
I just got back from tonight's game. The Ducks played great the first half of the game, but ran out of steam at the halfway mark. One of our defensemen Wisniewski took a puck to the chest and had to be taken off on a stretcher. Hopefully he'll make a full recovery soon.

If Hiller keeps playing solid in the net and the Ducks keep their intensity up, they could knock out Detroit.

Old 05-06-2009, 08:46 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Go Bruins

Old 05-06-2009, 11:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Last nights game was a good one I can't believe you were that, that's awesome. You take any pics or what man???

Old 05-07-2009, 11:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Last nights game was a good one I can't believe you were that, that's awesome. You take any pics or what man???
Yeah I got one with my iPhone...I'll post it later. Looking forward to tonight's game. I'm expecting high intensity play, the Red Wings are gonna come out swinging.

Old 05-07-2009, 02:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
I think tonight's game is going to be unreal. Both teams will be out to prove something and set the tone for the rest of the series. Are you going tonight as well?

Quick Reply: NHL Playoffs - Ducks vs. Red Wings