Teamspeed.com

Teamspeed.com (https://teamspeed.com/forums/)
-   Sports (https://teamspeed.com/forums/sports/)
-   -   NHL Playoffs - Ducks vs. Red Wings (https://teamspeed.com/forums/sports/22697-nhl-playoffs-ducks-vs-red-wings.html)

jay_ftw 05-05-2009 10:50 AM

NHL Playoffs - Ducks vs. Red Wings

The past two Stanley Cup holders are battling it out tonight in Anaheim for the Western Conference Semi-finals. The game is on Versus if any of you guys want to check it out. I will be there :D

Any other hockey fans?

TTM0TION 05-05-2009 11:06 AM

Love it but I'm a devils fan and we are out of it already. Hoping to see ovechkin smash the pens though. Did you see crosby and and ovie get hat-tricks lasts night?

Craigger 05-05-2009 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by TTM0TION (Post 310465)
Love it but I'm a devils fan and we are out of it already. Hoping to see ovechkin smash the pens though. Did you see crosby and and ovie get hat-tricks lasts night?

Good game last night.
I'm completely unsure as to who will win tonight's match up.

Canucks Suck.

TTM0TION 05-05-2009 11:10 AM

I am hoping chicago and as far as the ducks red wings I have no idea. Good to see some other hockey fans though.

thedude 05-05-2009 01:55 PM

The Ducks are starting to look like the team that one the cup. If they continue playing this way, they will be a touch out for any of the teams left in the playoffs.

Bruins are looking good as well.

jay_ftw 05-06-2009 03:13 AM

Originally Posted by TTM0TION (Post 310465)

My brother's favorite team is the Devils, which makes me a big fan of them too. My ultimate dream Stanley Cup match up would have been the Ducks and the Devils.

The Capitals/Penguins series has been pretty exciting.

Originally Posted by thedude (Post 310629)
The Ducks are starting to look like the team that one the cup. If they continue playing this way, they will be a touch out for any of the teams left in the playoffs.

Bruins are looking good as well.

I just got back from tonight's game. The Ducks played great the first half of the game, but ran out of steam at the halfway mark. One of our defensemen Wisniewski took a puck to the chest and had to be taken off on a stretcher. Hopefully he'll make a full recovery soon.

If Hiller keeps playing solid in the net and the Ducks keep their intensity up, they could knock out Detroit.

JonA85 05-06-2009 08:46 AM

Go Bruins

TTM0TION 05-06-2009 11:22 AM

Last nights game was a good one I can't believe you were that, that's awesome. You take any pics or what man???

jay_ftw 05-07-2009 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by TTM0TION (Post 311611)
Last nights game was a good one I can't believe you were that, that's awesome. You take any pics or what man???

Yeah I got one with my iPhone...I'll post it later. Looking forward to tonight's game. I'm expecting high intensity play, the Red Wings are gonna come out swinging.

TTM0TION 05-07-2009 02:23 PM

I think tonight's game is going to be unreal. Both teams will be out to prove something and set the tone for the rest of the series. Are you going tonight as well?