Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Sporting moments you will never forget

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 05:40 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
another fantastic Goal, Ronaldinho Goal against Villareal

YouTube - Ronaldinho Double Kick !!

Old 03-17-2009, 05:44 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
and Messi Goal Against Getafi at the Copa Del Ray, it was funny i remember the gk said at least ill be aired at tv everytime they play this goal

YouTube - Lionel Messi Goal Against Getafe - English Commentary

the return game though can be easily tagged one of the worsts moment in my like

Old 03-17-2009, 05:48 PM
Bo means business
Originally Posted by like.no.other
Bingo if only that was one of his best drives ever too bad he couldn't win the race........ + Belleti's winning goal in the 2006 UCL final...... Ronaldinho's Brace at the Santiago Bernabu...... Messi's Hatrick at El Classico ........ Ferrari's Brilliant 1,2 at Interlagos 2007
here you go

YouTube - Messi Goles al madrid hat trick

Old 03-17-2009, 07:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
carendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond repute
Nick Anderson stealing the ball from Jordan (and, unbeknownst to Anderson, unleashing a monster for the next 3 years)
[youtube]ezDDZFuo6zU[/youtube]

tracy mccrady 13 points in 35 seconds (his only moment of glory?):
[youtube]nfurCV1FDpM[/youtube]

reggie miller's 8 points in 9 seconds against the knicks

- chuck

Old 03-17-2009, 07:25 PM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by carendt242

reggie miller's 8 points in 9 seconds against the knicks

- chuck
I was there for that

Old 03-17-2009, 07:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond repute
A few I'll probably always remember.

Joe Carter World Series 3 run home run to win in game 6. (Sorry can't find a vid)

I'll remember this one because I was a huge Arsenal fan and was so pissed when this random kid comes out and scores and ends their like 40 game undefeated streak.
YouTube - Wayne Rooney First Goal

Old 03-17-2009, 07:36 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bonita
Excellent thread, and ill rep you as soon as I can J

My Favorite Moments:

Season 2005/2006-Champions league Arsenal vs.Barcelona
I was invited to my cousin wedding at the day, and I missed half of it to watch the game. I still remember the tense on the second half.. The first half ended up 1-0 for arsenal. And I almost gave up. Then Etoo scored. Rijkaard made his changes and Henrik Larson entered the field. And the wining goal… By Belleti. The least I expected to score and at the 81 minute!
As am writing this I can’t help it but smile J

YouTube - BARCA CELEBRATION
You can thank Henrik Larsson for that one .

Old 03-17-2009, 08:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ag Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BigE
Robert Horry's 3 to beat the hated Sacto Kings in the Western Conference finals.
YouTube - Robert Horry 3 pointer vs Kings
I was at that game in the 15th row around center court. The ensuing pandemonium was unreal. It went on for a good 15-20 minutes after the game was over. No one wanted to leave the arena. I have been to numerous NBA playoff and finals games during the Laker run in 2000-2002. This was the single greatest sports moment I have ever experienced.
Awesome...one of my top moments as well. I was watching the game at my friend's house on the boardwalk in hermosa beach. After that shot, we went outside and there were people celebrating, shouting, and just generally tripping about that shot.

Old 03-17-2009, 08:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ag Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond repute
A recent moment would be 2005 USC @ Notre Dame. I'll never forget the last drive of that game ending with Bush pushing Leinert into the endzone.

Old 03-17-2009, 08:27 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ag Surfer
Awesome...one of my top moments as well. I was watching the game at my friend's house on the boardwalk in hermosa beach. After that shot, we went outside and there were people celebrating, shouting, and just generally tripping about that shot.
Wow, what a small world. I was living at 17th and The Strand in Hermosa Beach during that time period. After that game (it was an afternoon game) I remember going back to Hermosa and carrying on at a few places around the Hermosa Pier.....the Poopdeck, Mermaids, etc. That was a great time to be living in LA if you were a Laker fan.

Quick Reply: Sporting moments you will never forget