Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

like.no.other's Player Ratings: Barcelona 2-0 Real Madrid

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2008, 04:21 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah no worries... I really support only United. The other teams are teams I root for when I'm watching their leagues.

Old 12-14-2008, 05:47 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Hamad, you gave Drenthe an 8? I think he performed poorly, therefore he gets a 5 in my book. He didn't create much and had a chance to put Real up early in the game with the Raul through ball. He has pace but is well below average in skill, Ramos' mistake was giving him the nod in the starting 11, he would have been a better late game sub.

About the match itself, I was surprised Real held on as long as they did...Iker was the Man of the Match for me. Barca merely looked 'good', mostly because they were frustrated and put off their game a bit by Real's strategy to tackle little Leo hard. Barca had fewer flashes of brilliance in this match than they do when they are on, but being the team they are they managed to find the back of the net when they needed.

Old 12-14-2008, 06:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alex
Hamad, you gave Drenthe an 8? I think he performed poorly, therefore he gets a 5 in my book. He didn't create much and had a chance to put Real up early in the game with the Raul through ball. He has pace but is well below average in skill, Ramos' mistake was giving him the nod in the starting 11, he would have been a better late game sub.

About the match itself, I was surprised Real held on as long as they did...Iker was the Man of the Match for me. Barca merely looked 'good', mostly because they were frustrated and put off their game a bit by Real's strategy to tackle little Leo hard. Barca had fewer flashes of brilliance in this match than they do when they are on, but being the team they are they managed to find the back of the net when they needed.
I gave Drenthe an 8 for effort mainly he was all over the left flank he attacked and defended.... agreed his finishing was bad to say the least but for a player that isn't usually in the starting XI and his first Clasico I thought he deserved the praise...... Iker was the man of the match no doubt..... Barca were off because Xavi didn't dictate the pace as he usually does and that left the team in a confused state of attack.... ultimately though Madrid were bound to loose not only for their make shift line up but also for their defensive strategy that goes against Real's philosophy in playing

Old 12-15-2008, 12:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute
.. missing that chance earns Drenthe a maximum of 4 (giving him a bit of credit for his other efforts)!!

Old 12-16-2008, 08:35 AM
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
Arsenal
AC Milan
Barca
Ajax
Borussia Dortmund
Piroozy